Fender HM (Heavy Metal) Strat $500 ship'd OBO (I'm flexible)
All stock, '91 made in USA (they were made in Japan from 88-90, and in America from 91-92)
Basswood body with Kahler Spyder tremolo and black hardware
24 Fret maple neck with rosewood fretboard and locking nut
Single Dimarzio Super 3 Humbucker 1 Vol, 1 TBX Tone, 1 2-way Coil split switch
Included is a non-original Ibanez hard shell (it's a nice, tight fit, so it doesn't move around at all inside the case), the tremolo bar, and allen wrenches to adjust the bridge and unlock the nut.

Very versatile for only having one humbucker. The TBX works 2 ways. 1-5, it functions as a tone control, rolling off highs (but it doesn't add bass, like the GreaseBucket tone control), and 6-10, it rolls off bass, making your tone brighter and more articulate, good for bringing your tone out for solos. Also, using the coil split and the TBX control, it gives it almost a true single coil pickup tone. The Super 3 is a high output pickup, with lots of warm mids as well as smooth highs. Because it has smooth highs, it is well suited for the TBX control. It does metal especially well, but can also handle classic rock and blues.

I'm looking for cash or partial/full trade, 500 obo. I'm interested in:
PEDALS!!!! EHx, MXR, TC Electronics, SOME Boss, Dano, Fulltone, etc. (Trying to revamp my pedalboard)
Small tube combos or heads + 1x12 or 2x12 cab
SS amps I'll consider: Line6 Flextone/Vetta/Axsys/AX2; Acoustic head+cab; Roland JC, Ampeg
Strats, Les Pauls, basses, teles, RGs etc. (Anything stringed and electric I'll consider)
Anything strange or unusual guitar related (vintage, weird, etc.)

Thanks!

Only pic I have at the moment:
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t244/theaccousticpunk/kramer.jpg
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Because of no edits: Has one ding on the lower edge of the guitar, it's not noticeable to others when playing. No belt rash, a few little bumps here and there, other then the ding, in very good condition.

Guitar in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pza_Jr5iffQ (I'm the one who plays the more technical leads, as well as the opening licks) Rig: Guitar->Wah->Tubescreamer->Fuzz (not used)->Crate Tube amp
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
Rg 420?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Diofan88: pm'd
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
Bump
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
bump
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
Based on the fact that it has 1 humbucker and the script Fender logo, I think that's an original MIJ model...and certainly not a '91.