Where the FUCK are my car keys? Poll coming.

And this is relevant to this thread:

And believe it or not I googled and searchbarred and everything, didn't help me, I still can't find them. Seriously, I need them I need to go to the store and it closes in an hour.

Oh yeah, talk about stupid places you've left your keys/ car keys.
in ur car
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

In your car?
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
In your mum. Seriously, I saw them last night.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by RPGoof
In your hand

It happens..

I've done that with my remote dozens of times...I do it with pretty much everything
Quote by The_Clansman_
They are always the last place you look >.>

that's only true because the last place you look is where you stop looking because you found them
I Gotz Them!
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by The_Clansman_

Not true, whenever I find my keys, I always look a few extra places just to be sure they aren't a decoy.
Quote by mashizz
that's only true because the last place you look is where you stop looking because you found them

No wonder i can never find 2 sets of keys I've spent days looking for a magical second set.

Quote by timeconsumer09
Not true, whenever I find my keys, I always look a few extra places just to be sure they aren't a decoy.

I put those decoys there so I can make out with your girlfriend whilst you are distracted.
Quote by mashizz

Unless their not in the last place you looked because you RAGEQUIT.
Quote by The_Clansman_

Quote by SoftOath
u mean grammar nazi...wait

grammar jesus = grammar nazi...then ....jesus = nazi!!!

omg

Quote by Zugunruhe
*squishes allan143 with a rolled up newspaper*

ok, now everyone can agree that mosquitoes are douchebags.

8/7/09 Night of the Pear II (i was there)
Quote by The_Clansman_
No wonder i can never find 2 sets of keys I've spent days looking for a magical second set.

I put those decoys there so I can make out with your girlfriend whilst you are distracted.

My girlfriends are all decoys. they're men. While you're fulfilling your homoerotic dreams, I'm piledriving your mother.
Quote by mashizz

no **** -.-
Quote by timeconsumer09
My girlfriends are all decoys. they're men. While you're fulfilling your homoerotic dreams, I'm piledriving your mother.

Shouldn't she be making you a sammich instead?

Plus you're decoys are al prett good at making out, and having real fake boobs
Quote by boston1992
in between the couch, bed, floor, maybe the pit ate them, that would suck

Fix'd

The pit consumes everything. That is why everyone is an atheist here. Their souls have been consumed
Quote by The_Clansman_
Fix'd

The pit consumes everything. That is why everyone is an atheist here. Their souls have been consumed

Along with their god.
Quote by The_Clansman_
Fix'd

except for fassa, even the pit couldnt destroy that, she did that on her own
you brought a hooker to church?
Well...crisis was temporarily averted, I used the spare set of keys but my mains are still missing, seriously this is no good. However, now I can sit at home alone with the comfort of ice cream and chocolate sauce goodness, as well as alcohol flowing like tears into my mouth.

And that's how I saved Christmas, or at least Canadian Thanksgiving.
Quote by st.stephen
Well...crisis was temporarily averted, I used the spare set of keys but my mains are still missing, seriously this is no good. However, now I can sit at home alone with the comfort of ice cream and chocolate sauce goodness, as well as alcohol flowing like tears into my mouth.

And that's how I saved Christmas, or at least Canadian Thanksgiving.

So... it flows out of your eyes in little drops?