EDIT:

Quote by Wikipedia
Ketuanan Melayu (Malay for Malay supremacy or Malay dominance[1]) is the claim that the Malay people are the tuan (masters) of Malaysia. The Malaysian Chinese and Indian-Malaysians who form a significant minority in Malaysia, are considered beholden to the Malays for granting them citizenship in return for special privileges as set out in Article 153 of the Constitution of Malaysia. This quid pro quo arrangement is usually referred to as the Malaysian social contract. The concept of ketuanan Melayu is usually referenced by politicians, particularly those from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO), the most influential political party in Malaysia.
Last edited by XianXiuHong at Oct 11, 2009,
I see the first shoop being a penis into his hand. I would be willing to bet money on that.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
*waits for penis*
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by XianXiuHong
Come on Pit, his picture is just SCREAMING for a shoop!

It's not really as shoppable as the tom cruise one
Quote by darkcheef
It's not really as shoppable as the tom cruise one

Link?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

So this thread is now about a penis of the future?
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Quote by XianXiuHong
I like this.

Probably because it's been the only shoop so far. And that it has a penis.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Probably because it's been the only shoop so far. And that it has a penis.

Probably the penis.
Quote by Well.......
Definitely the penis.

Yeah, pretty much.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
It IS the only shoop, but isn't that too detailed of a penis to be accepted by the rules?
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by zalak
It IS the only shoop, but isn't that too detailed of a penis to be accepted by the rules?

It's not real.
ts, are you a fellow malaysian?
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul

Pedals:
Big Muff Pi Usa
Crybaby Classic

Amp:
Smarvo (solidstate... so not too bad)
Micro Cube (for the mic setting)