I've knoticed that when I talk to my close friends, especially girls, that I say more than I should. I'm not much of a talker, but when I get in the mood for it I talk alot. I've also knoticed that I talk too much about my past, which is not all that great. Its weird, its something of the human nature I cant quiet figure out, is it that I'm lonely, or bored?

My question to you is do you ever get this way? Also, if you want, post some stories of your odd quirks that you find very human in nature.

I searchbared, and nothing came up.
I think you want attention, that's why you made this thread also.

And yes I do, and then you want to stop talking but then you kind of have to prove to yourself that talking is fine and you continue and finish talking and then feel weird.
The playground of the world
Ya I have that sometimes. I've also noticed that when you hang out with a single friend, you act differently than you would with another person. Almost as if you are trying to match them socially.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Ive noticed that when I have alot to say, boy or girl, I just end up talking really quickly. I think because I pretty much talk at the same rate that I think and I say whatever's on my mind, so when I have a whole story to tell I end up saying it really quickly, and it p*sses me off! XD It's not out of nerves either.
I find that all humans really want to be loved by someone but really hate to be deeply understood. I can't comprehend why we don't want to have a person that understands our deep personal thoughts, but we want someone to at the same time
I make friends from alot of social circles, and one time last year I accidentally started to talk about guitars to one of my friends who is a rapper (I am still trying to get him to do a RATM tribute group with me)
I usually don't talk to anyone except my two close friends. Unless a band I like or something to do with the guitar comes up in the conversation. Whenever I go anywhere with my friends their other friends always ask if I'm ok. I really hate to talk about my past, to anyone. I guess its different for everyone .
Each different friend I have brings out a different side of me. That's what I have found out so far.
e.g. one friend I love to get pissed with, one I like to have philosophical talks with etc.
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Each different friend I have brings out a different side of me. That's what I have found out so far.
e.g. one friend I love to get pissed with, one I like to have philosophical talks with etc.

Pretty much the same, some friends I can talk to about anytime, but some I feel awkward talking about something other than the same thing.
I have 3 buddies.
we talk about tits, ass, and explosions.
we dont get personal. I kind of like it this way.
all fun no aw guies i feel bad.
I just sucks it up and go **** man, and move on with my day.
Quote by levi.lydat
I have 3 buddies.
we talk about tits, ass, and explosions.
we dont get personal. I kind of like it this way.
all fun no aw guies i feel bad.
I just sucks it up and go **** man, and move on with my day.

For some reason I can only talk about gay sexual things with my friends, it always gets awkward when we talk about women. We're all straight.
I tell a lot of girls I want to get to know too much really fast. I've known this girl for like 2 weeks and I've already told her alot of my intimate thoughts, feelings and dreams, like stuff that I haven't really told anyone else. I just told her about my dream to direct at least one independent film by the time I am 21, and I just shared some of my poetry/writing out of my secret notebook that I've had for ages and no one has ever found nor heard about besides for 2 other friends that were girls.

She stopped talking to me after that
Quote by BK202
I tell a lot of girls I want to get to know too much really fast. I've known this girl for like 2 weeks and I've already told her alot of my intimate thoughts, feelings and dreams, like stuff that I haven't really told anyone else. I just told her about my dream to direct at least one independent film by the time I am 21, and I just shared some of my poetry/writing out of my secret notebook that I've had for ages and no one has ever found nor heard about besides for 2 other friends that were girls.

She stopped talking to me after that

see when you talk about explosions there is no uhhhhhhhhhhh, but im going to go crazy someday from all my built up tension and shoot up a post office.
but hell man, im living in the now!
I noticed that OP spells "noticed" annoyingly.

I noticed guys tend to tell hot girls way too much. It really gets annoying hearing my girlfriend tell me "X had a dream about me." "Oh what was it?" "One of those kind of dreams..."
Last edited by DiminishedFifth at Oct 11, 2009,
I remember being younger and feeling the need to talk at length about myself, trying to prove myself to others, etc. As you gain experience and get older, you realise not to do this. Rarely should you say anything more than necessary, unless it is to further your own goals (trying to get others to share your narcissistic self-image is not a valid goal).

Generally, when you speak at length, you're putting yourself at your listener's mercy, and that's not often a good thing to do.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0

Pretty much this, in my case. It's kind of interesting, how disparate the different sides of myself are.

I hope that last sentence was grammatically correct.
Quote by bingeandletgo
Ya I have that sometimes. I've also noticed that when you hang out with a single friend, you act differently than you would with another person. Almost as if you are trying to match them socially.
You're doing it wrong.

When I make eye-contact with someone, they usually look away as soon as possible. Even during one-on-one conversation with someone, they'll hold it for a few seconds and then find something else to look at.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Last edited by Pretty. Odd. at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by DiminishedFifth
I noticed that OP spells "noticed" annoyingly.

I noticed guys tend to tell hot girls way too much. It really gets annoying hearing my girlfriend tell me "X had a dream about me." "Oh what was it?" "One of those kind of dreams..."

lol, you spelled it the same though.
I act different when i am with just one friend, i talk more about real things, here and now and thoughts and that, when there is a group of people i kid around most of the time, either that or go pretty quiet, i think its because i need to make myself somewhat more accessable when talking to a group of people as they all have different personalities, likes, dislikes, so its best to talk about something fairly universal, but then side track off onto something you find out you have in common with someone.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Human nature? We lie, we cheat, we are egocentrical, we destroy the planet, we kill, we should be terminated.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ethan_hanus
Its interesting how every single post so far has remainded serious, wasent expecting that from the pit.

JESUS CHRIST MAN!! Your spelling leaves a hell of a lot to be desired!