I was just watching that.
The KKK are a horrible group, you should sabotage their stuff.
Last edited by Mr. Slave at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by BurningStarlV
Are you Afro American?

no but i can/sometimes do have an afro
Black people are a nuisance.

intended, but jokingly.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I think the KKK is a joke honestly

"Yeah America is for the whites and whites only, even though native people were here for thousands of years and we only pushed them out about 250 something years"
Quote by bradulator
Black people are a nuisance.

intended, but jokingly.

I find this offensive
I'm pretty sure that show has been around since the early 2000's. Maybe (hopefully) he's moved or is dead (I hope he's dead).
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
More importantly, the history channel is the main source for shows concerning conspiracies and lame cynical end-of-world shows.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You should sneak into his garage and put a pro-homosexual and a NAACP supporter bumper sticker on his car and see how long it takes him to notice.
Quote by element4433
I'm pretty sure that show has been around since the early 2000's. Maybe (hopefully) he's moved or is dead (I hope he's dead).

If his name was Virgil Lee Griffin then you got your wish.

He died this year in February.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by darkcheef
I think the KKK is a joke honestly

"Yeah America is for the whites and whites only, even though native people were here for thousands of years and we only pushed them out about 250 something years"

I shall add one unit of common mathematical usage to this post.
Quote by Backflash33
no but i can/sometimes do have an afro

Imitator.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
In, Ohio.... The KKK has a central website and charges a $25 fee to join, Its like if you want to be racist, you have to pay. One of my friends found the application and went to every black guy we know saying, "Do you want the opportunity of the life-time, this is an opportunity you can't miss."
That's impossible...unless it was the history of the KKK during WWII, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be on the History Channel.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by DeadlyIllness
In, Ohio.... The KKK has a central website and charges a $25 fee to join, Its like if you want to be racist, you have to pay. One of my friends found the application and went to every black guy we know saying, "Do you want the opportunity of the life-time, this is an opportunity you can't miss."

Sorry
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Mr. Slave
creepy gif fail.

You mean the URL thing? Fixed it in a few seconds, you got lucky to see it.

Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Amos_Moses
wheres the "thats racist" gif when you need it

It's up there a few posts.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.