Page 1 of 2
Wall-E and Up: Two of the best films of the decade. Animation wise, the two best animations of the decade.
Both are absolutely beautiful films. If I had to pick which one I like more, tough call, but I'd go with Wall-E. Being able to feel emotions for robots proves that pixar are incredible at delivering amazing story telling.
3-D you say?

^I didn't like Up. I thought it was way too predictable, even for a children's movie. Me and the group I was with guessed the entire plot out within the first 10 minutes. I haven't seen Wall-E yet.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I didn't like Wall - E at all. I found it boring. Up was amazing though, and the brilliance that is Toy Story is my entire childhood.
Pixar really cannot miss, especially recently. I loved Ratatouille, Wall-E and Up, some of my favorite films ever
Quote by Big Spender
Epic thread brewing.

Monsters, Inc and Cars deserve special mention too!

I watched Cars last night, and Monsters Inc is one of my all time favourite movies.
Quote by darkcheef
I don't know, that movie with the bugs

A Bug's Life?
Another amazing movie. I find it to be pixar's most underrated.
I mean, I'll openly admit that it made me cry when I was a kid.
It's that good, imo.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
A Bug's Life?
Another amazing movie. I find it to be pixar's most underrated.
I mean, I'll openly admit that it made me cry when I was a kid.
It's that good, imo.

Yup that's the one

Back in the day I watched that, and Iron giant every day. The ending to Iron giant was EPIC, I cried so bad every time.
Quote by darkcheef
Yup that's the one

Back in the day I watched that, and Iron giant every day. The ending to Iron giant was EPIC, I cried so bad every time.

Good taste in films as a kid!
Iron Giant, which Ive said twice already today, is amazing.
I've never seen a bad Pixar movie.... they just don't seem to be able to make them. Wall•E was amazing, definitely one of my favorite films of all time. The graphics in that movie... simply incredible, the amount of detail put into everything was simply breathtaking.
Just watched the Toy Story 3 teaser. Just goes to show how aware Pixar are of their market share, the fact that the teaser has little to do with the actual movie. Cool watch though.
Quote by Big Spender
Just watched the Toy Story 3 teaser. Just goes to show how aware Pixar are of their market share, the fact that the teaser has little to do with the actual movie. Cool watch though.

There's a new trailer with footage from the actual movie with the double feature.

Anyway, I thought Cars was their worst movie. I'm dissapointed with the fact that their making a Cars 2, and because Cars 2 is being made, Newt and Monsters Inc. 2 will take longer.
Quote by The Contagen
There's a new trailer with footage from the actual movie with the double feature.

Anyway, I thought Cars was their worst movie. I'm dissapointed with the fact that their making a Cars 2, and because Cars 2 is being made, Newt and Monsters Inc. 2 will take longer.

Holy ****! I never knew they were making Mosnters Inc. 2. Im a pussy so I have to disagree with you and say I loved Cars
I cringe at a lot of sequels, but these next few years could be rather interesting. If only they could hire more people and churn them out quicker or something...oh well, quality not quantity.
Quote by slipknot5678
Holy ****! I never knew they were making Mosnters Inc. 2. Im a pussy so I have to disagree with you and say I loved Cars

Really? Monsters inc 2? awesome.

I bought a book full of pixar concept sketches at melbournes ACMI art gallery when they had the pixar exhibition which was I might say, pretty ****ing amazing.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
can't wait for Toy Story 3

Normally when a second film is done, it sucks, but not Toy Story 2.

And I bet Toy Story 3 will be HUGE! I'm gunna buy up all the merchandise I can when the movie comes out
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Last edited by !RHCP!RACH! at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by !RHCP!RACH!
can't wait for Toy Story 3

Normally when a second film is done, it sucks, but not Toy Story 2.

And I bet Toy Story 3 will be HUGE! I'm gunna buy up all the merchandise I can when the movie comes out

meh, toy story 2 was ok
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_films
Nothing about Monster's Inc. 2

I still haven't seen Ratatouille or Up yet

and I agree that Cars is their weakest and I'm surprised that they are making a sequel for it.

Quote by guyperson

Jawesome! Though, I thought Pixar never released actual footage of the movie for their trailers. This is Disney's doing!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by The Contagen

I LOVED Cars.

I didnt know they were making a second one. Gonna be excellent
I think Cars was definitely their worst movie, but that being said it was still pretty good.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Damn my lack of depth perception! I'll never get to watch Toy Story 3D...

Comma

And:

Seriously, best movies ever.

And they're still coming out with toys like every other month with Cars, and it came out like 3 or 4 years ago! Oh well.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by tattyreagh
Damn my lack of depth perception! I'll never get to watch Toy Story 3D...

I wasn't overly impressed by the 3D to be honest.

Going to see Up tonight, that might be better.
Monsters Inc was great. And Toy Story of course is just the epitome of children's movies.

Personally, didn't like Up that much, but I think it was well done and actually a pretty emotional film. I tend to not feel sad in movies, but in Up I definitely did.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Monsters Inc was great. And Toy Story of course is just the epitome of children's movies.

Personally, didn't like Up that much, but I think it was well done and actually a pretty emotional film. I tend to not feel sad in movies, but in Up I definitely did.

Wall-E made me sad Still a great film though.

Pixar are the best at animated films ever though!
I'm surprised not many people've mentioned Finding Nemo. Goddamn, that movie was awesome. Wall-E, I enjoyed thoroughly too. PIXAR>Dreamworks too
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Toy Story, Monster's Inc. and Finding Nemo are some of my favourite films.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Page 1 of 2