Hey all, got this new Vox Pathfinder 15R for about 30% off. This is my first NAD (not counting my crappy old no name 10 watt amp). Its pretty damn nice for my style off music (Blues, Classic rock).

Hey, man the Pathfinder was my first guitar amp, and it's great! Happy NAD!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
great little practice amp, congrats.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Sweet amp man! I love the Vox sound and +1 for this not being another new metal amp day hahaha
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
Sweet.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
very cool HNAD
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
I had a Pathfinder 10 and loved it. HNAD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Hnad????
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Quote by larrytheguitar
Hey, man the Pathfinder was my first guitar amp, and it's great! Happy NAD!

+1 (i had the one without reverb)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've got a question, most of the pathfinders I see have the black style front, however mine has the brown and green style. Is there any difference?