try watching it drunk at 3 am after a recent break up
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
the american one or the japanese one?

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

You sir get scared pretty easily.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

The Grudge is one of the worst movies ever made. It's not scary whatsoever. I turned that **** off after 45 minutes because it was so bad. If you think albino japs meowing is scary, then you must be one huge pussy.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
I think you should watch Pet Sematary.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
wow, ok. I also thought the blair witch project was scary. flame away. I'm not trying to impress anyone Those are the only two movies that scared me. No, not even an inconvenient truth scared me. Go figure. I like stephen king, don't really find it scary though, just entertaining
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by Warheart1188
The Grudge is one of the worst movies ever made. It's not scary whatsoever. I turned that **** off after 45 minutes because it was so bad. If you think albino japs meowing is scary, then you must be one huge pussy.

+1
The Grudge was really bad.
ok, watch it alone in the dark at 2 am while drunk. I maintain my position that it's scary. Name me a scarier movie. I will : blair witch project scared me for a week straight when it first came out and i saw it. I also lived in hte middle of nowhere in the middle of the woods. Your turn
Quote by pak1351
ok, watch it alone in the dark at 2 am while drunk. I maintain my position that it's scary. Name me a scarier movie. I will : blair witch project scared me for a week straight when it first came out and i saw it. I also lived in hte middle of nowhere in the middle of the woods. Your turn

-The Shining
-Audition
-Jacobs Ladder
-Gates Of Hell
-Suspiria

Have fun sleeping. =] Especially with the last two
Quote by pak1351

I watched Children of the Corn at about 12 or 1 am in the attic of a farm house overlooking a cornfield in the middle of nowhere. The movie wasn't that scary but being 9 years old at the time didn't help.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
-The Shining
-Audition
-Jacobs Ladder
-Gates Of Hell
-Suspiria

Have fun sleeping. =] Especially with the last two

I really didn't think they were that scary, though I haven't seen jacob's ladder. Can we at least agree that sarah michelle gellar is hot/hawt and she can slay my vampire anytime?
Quote by pak1351
I really didn't think they were that scary, though I haven't seen jacob's ladder. Can we at least agree that sarah michelle gellar is hot/hawt and she can slay my vampire anytime?

She's not bad. In terms of slaying my vampire, then yeah I'd let her go ahead. =P
And if it helps, Jacob's Ladder is more of a psychological horror movie. The Silent Hill games were very heavily influenced by that movie. Give it a shot. It's not only scary but pretty deep too. Love a movie with good metaphors!
Quote by pak1351
holy fucking shit that movie is scary as hell. Every hair on my neck, arms, chest, back, and armpit is standing on end.

You just saw the grudge.

Grammar nazi, signing off.

I saw the grudge when I was 10 or 11, 6 years later I'm still scared of the dark.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle