Alright, i was looking at new basses cause it's my birthday later this month. And I found a bass that interested me, it basically had what i wanted in it.
24 Frets, Nice Body shape/Paintjob. and most importantly it had 5 strings :P. this will be my first 5 string so what can people say about the Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5? also, anything else that i should have a look at around the same price area ? ($8/900 AUD, Also has to have 24 frets and be a 5-er)
Thanks.
Shadz
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
Schecter basses are great. Some of the Ibanez Soundgears should fit your specs.
i tried one today and it seemed to be pretty solid. it wasn't what I was looking for but i am guessing you play metal so you will like it. the tone is very.....well....not jazzy haha.
I play a bit of everything really, if i like the bass and drums, i'll learn it. I'm also creative with most styles.
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
Can't say I've played that particular one, but my Stiletto Studio 5 is awesome. My only complaint is that they cut the nut too low, so it tends to buzz in the lower frets. Easy fix. Other than that, it has everything you'd expect to find on a much more expensive bass. Schecter makes awesome basses both for the price, and in general.
Nope, no sig here.