http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/report-man-blows-off-hands-while-making-explosive-devices_100258009.html

LAKE ELSINORE, CALIFORNIA – A young man in his early twenties blew off both of his hands while making explosive devices at his home in Lake Elsinore, California on Wednesday evening, according to media reports and officials.

The Riverside County Sheriff's Department responded to an emergency room around 11.30 p.m. on Wednesday, a spokeswoman for the department told BNO News. At the hospital, the man admitted to officers that he injured his hands with an explosive device that went off at his home.

In response, officers responded to his home in Lake Elsinore to make sure there were no other explosives or materials to make explosives with. "Right now we are just checking," the spokeswoman said, who did not yet have information on the results. A hazardous devices team is on scene.

According to KABC-TV, citing law enforcement sources, the man was mixing homemade high explosives inside his family's home, where his mother also runs a day care center. He lost both his hands in the incident, according to the news report, which the Sheriff's Department spokeswoman was not able to confirm due to policy.

KABC-TV reported that a substantial quantity of the high explosive TATP were discovered, which were also used during the deadly London bombings in 2005.

The man was identified as Gray Benjamin Kuzelka, who is 21-years-old, and was taken into custody. His mother, Rebecca, who is 55-years-old, was also arrested. Both have been charged with manufacturing explosives. The FBI is also investigating the incident, and what his intentions may have been.

Clap your hands for this stunning display of evolution!

though, there are much more stupidly ridiculous things done than that. that was just plain dumb. i wouldn't say he gets moron of the year tho
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Julz127
TheIndian.com

that was one of the few times I actually laughed out loud
Quote by Mr. Slave
ahh Now he can't jackoff. Poor guy.

That is the most tragic thing I have ever heard

I clap for his now inability to clap.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by davrossss

that was one of the few times I actually laughed out loud

Thank you so much. I needed that ego-boost.

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
LOL what an idiot. If he had died from that explosion, he could have one a darwin at the same time have his mum in custody. F his life.
Somebody followed the instructions in The Anarchist Cookbook a little too closely...

"Test compound by striking with hammer...okay."

*BOOM*
He got his hands blown off right?
How did they get the handcuffs to work? Couldn't he just slip out?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
dammit
i thought this was gonna be something for us to win
i was hoping it would be me to win,
this guy really deserves it
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
That blows.

Somebody should give him a hand next time he decides to make explosives, so he doesn't injure himself again.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
How did he call phone with no hands???

CONSPIRACY!!
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by davrossss

Clap loud, and clap proud my brethren.

Because he can't.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
How did he call phone with no hands???

are you trying to ask who was phone??
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by davrossss

lol ic***udidthar
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by davrossss

According to KABC-TV, citing law enforcement sources, the man was mixing homemade high explosives inside his family's home, where his mother also runs a day care center.

Quit being so hard on the guy. He obviously wanted to use explosions to keep the kids interested in chemistry/science/school.

You know, in his mother's house.

Where he lives.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Well, you gotta hand it to him, he must have been pretty handy with everyday materials to make that powerful of explosives. Although, I am surprised he just handed over the information to the cops.
if he'd have died, he would have proved Darwin's natural selection right

Quote by Vampiric Lord99
Well, you gotta hand it to him, he must have been pretty handy with everyday materials to make that powerful of explosives. Although, I am surprised he just handed over the information to the cops

Vampiric Lord99: you sir, are my hero
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Last edited by lespaul1216 at Oct 11, 2009,
I was going to say David Cameron before I read the OP.

The man who blew his hands off is nearly at the level of idiocy of David Cameron
Quote by lespaul1216

Vampiric Lord99: you sir, are my hero

Oh my, I finally have something worth sigging. And since I forgot earlier,

Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again