Passed away last night... just as I'd started writing something good for the first time in months
________ A
________C
________E
________!
what happen?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
what happen?

No sound or anything, apart from the jingle at the start. It's happened before but I could fix it then...just not this time
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by slashvr45
good thing I have a cracked version

So do/did I
________ A
________C
________E
________!
that happens to mine when i export the song as a midi file..

i just load powertab, play a song in it, and GP5 suddenly works. its weird, thats the only way i can fix it
Quote by ShallowEndings

I always found it to be easier to use, and it looks better. And the drums/cymbals sound better.

It does look soooo much better. After using tuxguitar for a while I tried to use Guitar Pro on my friends computer and I realized how much better tuxguitar is.
Quote by Mr. Slave
It does look soooo much better. After using tuxguitar for a while I tried to use Guitar Pro on my friends computer and I realized how much better tuxguitar is.

I know. I got guitar pro thinking it'd be heaps better, but after a year of tuxguitar i was like nah **** that. Everything about it is just better than GP to me..
Quote by ShallowEndings
I know. I got guitar pro thinking it'd be heaps better, but after a year of tuxguitar i was like nah **** that. Everything about it is just better than GP to me..

and the best part...its free!!
Ahem, So why exactly did it stop working?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Erm, going back to tuxguitar - can you use it on a PC and can it use GP3/4/5 files?

I got a new computer and lost my GP5 codes...

But yeah. WTF happened TS?
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by ShallowEndings
Yep

Lush...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Erm, try reinstalling it?
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........