Alright, I'm blocking UG for the next few weeks while I have my final exams for year 12.
I don't want to screw up everything, so I'm making this so you can all tell me what you think of. Mainly because I won't see this for the next 7 weeks.

Anyway, bye bye Pit.
See you in 7 weeks.
Bye

I'll miss you.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by davrossss
Who are you......

Why he's tyler_j. Both a scholar and a gentleman.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
You can still visit you know. High school exams are a piece of cake!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
There's the door *points off screen*
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
I'll ban you just incase. See you in 7 weeks!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by shut_up_n00b
You can still visit you know. High school exams are a piece of cake!

Not in Australia. From what i've heard in the US you just sit a simple exam. Over here it's siriyus biziness. Year 12 is when even the biggest slackers start to buckle down for the enitre year up til some pretty big exams.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
Not in Australia. From what i've heard in the US you just sit a simple exam. Over here it's siriyus biziness. Year 12 is when even the biggest slackers start to buckle down for the enitre year up til some pretty big exams.

I wouldn't they they get it easy or anything.. But from what Americans have told me it feels as though our tests are a lot harder.
Quote by ShallowEndings
I wouldn't they they get it easy or anything.. But from what Americans have told me it feels as though our tests are a lot harder.

Well there was a case of an illiterate guy graduating in California so it can't be too hard to get through high school over there.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
Well there was a case of an illiterate guy graduating in California so it can't be too hard to get through high school over there.

You have a point.

But its like Americans saying that Aus is full of racists.. You don't know every circumstance.
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Oct 11, 2009,
Brother in year 12 studying up for exams=no loud guitar for a few more weeks
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Enjoy your ban/parole to the real world.
Good luck and all that.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Goodwork Nelsean

Now we know whether or not he is just a little attention seeking bitch or fo shizzle.

a little lost.....
cheerio old chap, good luck in the exams and all that.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Damnit Tyler! See you in a few weeks, and good luck

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Lol @ actually studying for year 12 exams
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by Scout1011
Lol @ actually studying for year 12 exams

You don't live in Australia. Everyone goes hardcore studyfest - if you don't, you fail and life = minimum wage at fast food joints FOREVER :S