So I'm looking at the Kustom Defender and want to hear your experiences with it. I play in a Rock Cover Band(60s, 70s aswell as Greenday ). Just for fun maybe I would buy an overdrive/distortion pedal for harder tones. Would you recommend me this amp?
How much is it gonna cost you? They're dirt cheap over here which is partly why I like them.

The Defender is a useable amp. I found the cleans a bit 'dull' but the bright switch helps it out somewhat. The gain channel is pretty good considering other amps in the price range. I really liked the bypassable Master Volume idea but I never really got a chance to try that little feature out as much as I wanted to (I.E. cranking the amp)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
How much is it gonna cost you? They're dirt cheap over here which is partly why I like them.

The Defender is a useable amp. I found the cleans a bit 'dull' but the bright switch helps it out somewhat. The gain channel is pretty good considering other amps in the price range. I really liked the bypassable Master Volume idea but I never really got a chance to try that little feature out as much as I wanted to (I.E. cranking the amp)

450€ at Thomann
How would you compare it to the Peavey Classic 30 knowing the Peavey costs 150€ more?
Quote by PapaSchumpf
450€ at Thomann
How would you compare it to the Peavey Classic 30 knowing the Peavey costs 150€ more?

The Classic 30 is more 'honkey' (for lack of a better word). It's an industry standard though and they're built like a tank.The amp flubs out when you engage the boost which is kind of lame since I really only like the amp with the boost on.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.