hey UG. I;m thinking about getting a new guitar. Budget is around $1000 AUS. I play deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore. My current amp is a Marshall AVT50 head through a . Marshall MC4x12 cab. MY current guitar is an LTD ec50. I really like it and i think I want to get another LTD. I'm not too sure though because some of the Schecters I have seen look real sexy and I don't know. I've heard they are ood at this kind of music but I have only had the chance to try the Omen 6. It was however going through a Line 6 Spider half stack at the time. I like it but I wasnt sure. I like the ec50 better. Any input would be great. Active pickups would be good.
Gear
Legend shitocaster
Sevilla C120 classical accoustic
ESP LTD ec50
Marshall AVT50 head
Marshall MC4x12 cab
Korg AX3G Toneworks
Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor
If you like LTD guitars, check out the EC-1000, and the MH-401. Both have EMG active pickups. If you're interested in Schecter then look into the the Blackjack ATX series that come with Seymour Duncan Blackouts and the Hellraiser series that have EMG actives.
hellraisers have actives and the one w/o trem is about 1400 so if you could save a bit more you could go for that
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
ok. I will def look into these. next time I go into adelaide i will check em out. thanks for the input guys
Gear
Legend shitocaster
Sevilla C120 classical accoustic
ESP LTD ec50
Marshall AVT50 head
Marshall MC4x12 cab
Korg AX3G Toneworks
Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor
Quote by Amer91
If you like LTD guitars, check out the EC-1000, and the MH-401. Both have EMG active pickups. If you're interested in Schecter then look into the the Blackjack ATX series that come with Seymour Duncan Blackouts and the Hellraiser series that have EMG actives.

the EC-1000 for under $1000? all 3 online shops i just looked at have it for around $1750-1800.

The mh-401 is around the same if i remember correctly (only 1 store had it, but for some reason the price wasn't displayed, i think it was out of stock.)

i realy dont know what ESP for under $1000... i tend to find that the ESP's in that price range always lack a crtical feature you want, but then offer a useless feature in relation to the target consumer of the guitar...