I'm thinking of buying a Yamaha Pacifica 604 online, second hand. It's red with a pearloid scratchplate, also fitted with a black Seymour Duncan humbucker.

Should I get this if it stays under £100 - I think it might, and how much should I pay for it maximum?

I play mailnly Led Zeppelin covers, also Deep Purple, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Cream, AC DC, Guns N Roses, Queen...classic rock, you know.

Thanks guys
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

Marshall VS100 Valvestate head with 4x12 angled cab

Squier Strat (Fiesta Red) 90's, Korean
Sorry my mistake - it's not a Seymour Duncan...or it might be it says "Duncan designed humbucker" I don't know the name, but it does have a name written on the humbucker?
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

A 'duncan designed' pickup to a proper Seymour Duncan pickup is like a Squier to an american made Fender

I wouldnt bother, the pacifica 112v is much better and is only £199
Guitar - The true Religion
Led Zeppelin = Les Paul
Deep Purple, - Les Paul
Rolling Stones, - Les Paul
The Beatles, = Epiphone & Rickenbacker
Cream, = Les Paul & SG
AC DC, = SG
Guns N Roses, = Les Paul
Queen = Brian May Special

Tell me again why a copy Strat appeals to you.
Otherwise Its okay for £100 but not much more. Used Vintage V100s go for about £100 and would suit your preferences a lot better.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Yeah ok, the reason copy fat strats appeal to me? Because my favourite bands are a mix of humbucking and single coil sounds, (eg Led Zeppelin: Humbuckers Deep Purple: single coils)

Also, I have a personal love for strats, I like the look of them, I like the weight of them, asides from the sound of them. So a fat strat seemed like a great idea.

However, I am definitely looking for an Epiphone or Vintage V100, which would you reccomend for a compromise between price and sound or is there a huge quality difference?
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

you could just get a different pickguard for the guitar you already have and install a humbucker with two singles. just sayin is all
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."