hi im looking to buy a new amp just now playing on a spider 3 150 i know how bad is that i should have known better but looking to buy a valve amp so need suggestions on what to buy have a cab already so dont care if its a head or combo

budget 600 pounds

music is blues classic rock hard rock and metal

gear epi les paul trans amber ( p59 neck and screamin demon in bridge)
and dean ml fbd

help me pleaseee
yes i gig lots
marshall jcm mr1960
yes willing to go used as long as i can try first was at a musicians bootfair yesterday and feel like i should have shot myself for not grabbing a marshall jcm800 head for 700 euros grrrrrr if i only had the cash there
maybe some of the laney valve heads?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?