so kerry king is doing a signing at my local music store and im gonna get my BC Rich KKV signed. was gonna sell it but id rather hav it as a commemorative to my first metal concert (Megadeth/Slayer)

So whats the best marker for doing it. Im gonna get it clear coated so dont worry about longevity. im more worried about the clear coat fading the marker or smudging it.

also with the crazy design on the KKV would u rekon a red/gold marker would show over the black and white. (i want it on the front as i am getting a nice frame casing and the such
A gold marker would look classy as, A great contrast between both colours. Try to get a metallic gold paint pen from your local hardware store but you will need to be careful of it smudging while it dried but it will look great
A quill dipped in your own blood.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Wait!

Where is this siging this happinging *hoping it will be somewhere in the UK*
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by ibrahimasood
Wait!

Where is this siging this happinging *hoping it will be somewhere in the UK*

It will be in the US. We UKers never get stuff like this.
Its in Perth, Australia actually
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
Quote by Ripping Corpse
It will be in the US. We UKers never get stuff like this.

Fightstar have done many a signing.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Mr3000
so kerry king is doing a signing at my local music store and im gonna get my BC Rich KKV signed. was gonna sell it but id rather hav it as a commemorative to my first metal concert (Megadeth/Slayer)

So whats the best marker for doing it. Im gonna get it clear coated so dont worry about longevity. im more worried about the clear coat fading the marker or smudging it.

also with the crazy design on the KKV would u rekon a red/gold marker would show over the black and white. (i want it on the front as i am getting a nice frame casing and the such

gold sharpie FTW
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
yes it is in Perth!!! we have a cr@ppy bell tower thing, a $hitty ferrous wheel, but we still beat out all you other crapitol cities to get a signing sesh
Quote by Mr3000
yes it is in Perth!!! we have a cr@ppy bell tower thing, a $hitty ferrous wheel, but we still beat out all you other crapitol cities to get a signing sesh

i think he goes just about anywhere haha he did a signing in Gaithersburg, MD where i live. we're not the middle of nowhere, but we're about an hour from DC and Baltimore. so to have him sign at the tiny music store there was kind of weird
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
^ well Perth is the most isolated capitol city from other capitol cities in the world