While looking through related videos from the last O'Reilly thread link, i came across this. It may be old but i've never seen it in here before. On the topic of drug use he gets owned by a 16 year old kid and still looks more immature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJ9yJpR_DA
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
have you noticed that one is in a suit and one is not?

They are already screwing with your minds...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
You couldn't post this in the already exisisting thread you mentioned yourself?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
It's funny how O'Reilly tries to stop the kid from reading the whole quote in the context of the transcript and then accuses the kid of taking his quote from his book out of context. What a foo!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You couldn't post this in the already exisisting thread you mentioned yourself?

In retrospect that would be reasonable since after more youtube searching i found that making a thread for every time someone owns O'Reilly would be impossible.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Seen it before and it is great.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
haha o'reilly is such a douche and that kid totally shows up him to be an idiot.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane