Uhmm think it was 4 years this august. Gee time flys lol.
You're a vegetarian?

Hell yeah I practically eat nothing but vegans.
Quote by BoL7z
that was awesome

but what's with the cloth up at the 1st fret?

Oh, I use it for muting the strings, incase I hit opens when sweeping etc. It's actually a wrist band and I can slide it off the fretboard easily if i need open notes.

And thanks! =] lol
You're a vegetarian?

Last edited by Benzie101 at Oct 11, 2009,
Dude if I could play that song....I'd just play it 24/7. Awesome. I never get tired of it. I watched your youtube 2x in a row.

How on earth does one go about learning that song? Did you just chop it up into parts?
Pretty good cover, the only thing that irked me was some of it was wrong and that there was a place I think you sweeped(?). It's cool you added your own spin on it though with the tapping.
Quote by Commodor 64
Dude if I could play that song....I'd just play it 24/7. Awesome. I never get tired of it. I watched your youtube 2x in a row.

How on earth does one go about learning that song? Did you just chop it up into parts?

Lol well i just really learned a different part each week and then threw it together. I forgot about it for about a month though the picked up where i left off.
You're a vegetarian?

there is an entire forum for recording stuff. there is a subforum there that is the correct place to post cover song recordings. please go there.