Quote by JackalUK
So what do you reckon the payout to his family will be?

Healthy lungs?
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Ouch that sucks man.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Well that sucks. Does this count as 2 deaths from one person smoking, hence passive smoking kills?
while this is a very sad event, lets not turn this into a debate on the merits of the NHS. We all know it has its problems but we're damn lucky to have it at all.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Wow that is a huge ass mistake.

At least you get healthcare though. In America they let you die of whatever the hell you have and credit card debt besides.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
This is a HUGE mistake. How can you write World instead of World's in the title?!

Oh yeah, shame about the bad lungs thing too.
hello
Man i never knew you could get lungs that were that ****ed anyway, i mean obviously working lungs are better than nothing but 30 to 50 cigarettes a day?! Seriously?! He'd have probably gotten cancer in them at some point down the line anyway if the other guy had been smoking that much.
Title:
Soldier dies after being given cancerous lungs in transplant operation

Tagline:
A soldier died after being given a pair of cancerous lungs in a transplant operation.

You don't say!?

By the way, guys, you think you could tell your health service to knock it the hell off while we're trying to get even a public option over here in Amur'ca? I give it three days before the conservatives are saying if we have public healthcare, cancer transplants will be the norm.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by JackalUK

Well in the country I live in, I think such things are likely to occur, as people with broken arms somehow end up dying or losing their arms when they go to the hospital. Then again, to get a lung transplant, you'd have to go abroad for that. Third world country FTL .
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by SteveHouse

By the way, guys, you think you could tell your health service to knock it the hell off while we're trying to get even a public option over here in Amur'ca? I give it three days before the conservatives are saying if we have public healthcare, cancer transplants will be the norm.

Wouldn't be a very good argument. This guy was a soldier. In the Land of the Free he would have had government healthcare anyway
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Wouldn't be a very good argument. This guy was a soldier. In the Land of the Free he would have had government healthcare anyway

As if American radical conservatives are known for their excellent argumentative skills.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Psh. They ignore that already. Why would this stop them?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)