Page 1 of 2
I ******* hate my 360 and hate every single game coming out for it. I want to sell my 360 and 6 games but don't know the best way to do it. What would be the best price to sell it and the best way to sell it?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
turn 360 degrees and walk away

you mean 180...

edit: if canadian, then kijiji.ca
if not, then craigslist
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Oct 11, 2009,
We need some more info on the 360, what condition is it in, when was it made, what games?
Quote by JackalUK
What games do you own?

Gears of war 2, Halo 3 odst, left 4 dead, call of duty 4, fallout 3, and mass effect.
Sell it for political and moral reasons.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
turn 360 degrees and walk away

witch means youll be walking towards it again
In my city we have this website called kijiji where people sell their goods on it.. and you just contact them and meet them up in person. Uh, do you have a facebook? Maybe post something in your facebook saying that you're selling it with the details.
Quote by Ghold125
We need some more info on the 360, what condition is it in, when was it made, what games?

It's in perfect condition
That turn 360 comment was originally from Zeguitarist, with some explanation
Quote by The barnicle
witch means youll be walking towards it again

Welcome to the internet.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
buy call of duty WAW and play nazi zombies. You wont stop.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by BurningStarlV
Well I'm sorry to say that you aren't going to get much money for it.

It works perfectly fine, I just hate it and all of the games.
Quote by DudE132
Gears of war 2, Halo 3 odst, left 4 dead, call of duty 4, fallout 3, and mass effect.

how can you hate these games
Quote by Erik_Aero
how can you hate these games

Gears 2 and Halo have the most broken and unbalanced online I have ever played. The other games I have done everything in.
Well, I would suggest either craigslist or ebay.

The benefit of craigslist is that once you find a buyer you don't have to ship it and you get your money right then and there. The bad part is there are a lot of scammers who use craigslist to try to get things for free. Just make sure all transactions happen in person using cash and you'll be okay. Don't accept checks and don't offer to ship it.

Ebay is nice because you can pretty must list it and forget about it until someone buys it. You can set a reserve limit, so you can say you won't sell it for any less than "x" amount of dollars. The bad part is you have to go to the post office and have it shipped and you usually have to wait a few days to get your money.

I've used both to sell things in the past, it really just depends on the item. I would imagine a 360 would be in high enough demand, that if you're not asking an outrageous price for it you will likely have no trouble finding a buyer on craigslist.
Quote by CDubDSP
Well, I would suggest either craigslist or ebay.

The benefit of craigslist is that once you find a buyer you don't have to ship it and you get your money right then and there. The bad part is there are a lot of scammers who use craigslist to try to get things for free. Just make sure all transactions happen in person using cash and you'll be okay. Don't accept checks and don't offer to ship it.

Ebay is nice because you can pretty must list it and forget about it until someone buys it. You can set a reserve limit, so you can say you won't sell it for any less than "x" amount of dollars. The bad part is you have to go to the post office and have it shipped and you usually have to wait a few days to get your money.

I've used both to sell things in the past, it really just depends on the item. I would imagine a 360 would be in high enough demand, that if you're not asking an outrageous price for it you will likely have no trouble finding a buyer on craigslist.

What would be a reasonable price to sell it for.
Use your common sense

Look on Ebay for similiar prices on the games you have then do the same for the 360, add them together and take away like £10...sorted

Was it REALLY that complicated to think to do that?
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by Chris3235
Use your common sense

Look on Ebay for similiar prices on the games you have then do the same for the 360, add them together and take away like £10...sorted

Was it REALLY that complicated to think to do that?

yes
mega troll lawlz

Quote by JackalUK
That turn 360 comment was originally from Zeguitarist, with some explanation

The 360 degree joke has been around for years, from about 2004/5 when the name was first announced

its an internet thing dawg
how can you hate the 360? admittedly...if its the basic 'arcade' model, it has more bugs than a Mcdonalds restroom...but if its the 'pro' or 'elite' then its basically the perfect games console!!
Quote by PaulyVengeance
how can you hate the 360? admittedly...if its the basic 'arcade' model, it has more bugs than a Mcdonalds restroom...but if its the 'pro' or 'elite' then its basically the perfect games console!!

It's the pro version and I absolutely hate every single game for the console. You cannot name a single game that I don't hate. All of the big 360 exclusives are overatted and have the most broken gamelpay.
I believe your standards are too high sir
Drop the gun, try to shake, away the blindfold from your eyes.

Step Back. Evaluate. Recognize.
You realize that most games for the 360 are also for the PS3? Or do you hate that too...
Quote by Erik_Aero
You realize that most games for the 360 are also for the PS3? Or do you hate that too...

I am talking about exclusives. PS3 is better than the 360 anyway.
Page 1 of 2