Okay this is the problem....
I have a les paul copy guitar that sounds great but I (think) that the pick ups are not so good. So I think im going to replace them but I don't know what pickups I should take... I was looking at the GFS p'ups but I don't which one fits my style.

I mostly play blink, NoFX, sum 41 etc etc

The rest of my gear is a Ibanez gta15 r amp, and a zoom g9.2tt effect procesor.

So what do I have to do
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
No anwser?

The GB&C moves pretty slow, so don't bump your thread after 20 minutes.

As for your question, you should think about things like what don't you like about your pickups. What aspects of your sound do you want to change, and in what ways?

You'll probably find that just about anything with higher gain will fit your tastes, based on what you play.

One big thing to think about is your current amp/effects setup. Obviously a better amp will make a huge difference, but if you can't afford/don't want to pay for a better amp, or if you just want to change your pickups for the sake of change there's nothing wrong with that.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by wiliscool
The GB&C moves pretty slow, so don't bump your thread after 20 minutes.

As for your question, you should think about things like what don't you like about your pickups. What aspects of your sound do you want to change, and in what ways?

You'll probably find that just about anything with higher gain will fit your tastes, based on what you play.

One big thing to think about is your current amp/effects setup. Obviously a better amp will make a huge difference, but if you can't afford/don't want to pay for a better amp, or if you just want to change your pickups for the sake of change there's nothing wrong with that.

Sorry for the bump.
what amp would be nice for In my bedroom then? And I think you are right about the sound the sound I got now is a little too dull. But does someone have an idea what pickups could change that?