Well after about 3/4 months of playing on a strat copy i finally convinced my parents to get me this beast.

Its in mint condition and its korean made :crazyguy:

Let me know what you think
0mfgZ, i think yu got teh fakez GibzOn do0d.

Nah HNGD dude.
Gear:
-2008 Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-1 mini stack
Quote by songmaster
why do you hate epiphones??

fanboy
just give me a fender and let me rip
umm the serial number says S99 so im guessing its made in the samick factory?

whats the difference between the samick and unsung?
Happy new guitar day. The Korean-made Epiphones, in my experience, are quite nice.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by RockyOc
umm the serial number says S99 so im guessing its made in the samick factory?

whats the difference between the samick and unsung?

The ones from Samick factory are supposed to be a bit better, but generally Korean Epis seem to be quite nice, and this comes from a person who absolutely hates the new Chinese ones, ugh.
Awesome!
My Epiphone is also Korean and it kicks the Chinese out the door!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by nospacesallowed
Since when did Gibson/Epiphone have 3 screws on the truss rod cover?

Gibson never
Epiphone always
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
HNGD!
My Korean made epi (unsung factory) is great,so I imagine yours would be pretty nice aswell.And something about Kluson tuners just makes me smile
I don't know what the samick factory is like,but my epi was pretty poorly setup when I got it.It was a few years old,but it didn't look like it had ever had a nice setup,so that was the first thing I did.Really did make it that much nicer,so you might want to look into that.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Nice, I don't really like the red/black combination of this guitar but I guess it's good to get a new guitar (and anyways, most players care about the sound more than the looks).
Very nice SG, Korean Epis are nice ones but now the Chinese ones that are made in Gibson's Epi plant are just as good. The Chinese ones made before Gibson opened their own Epi plant in Chine were not the best I try to stay away from those.

I think the Epis that came from the Samick plant are the better of the two Korean ones even though the Samick plant makes a lot of guitars for many other guitar companies as is the case with Unsung but Samick Epis seemed to be a lot better.

John
I got a china Epi Sg, their pretty nice, then again I haven't played the gibson sg, but im used to this one and get a pretty nice sound out of it. But what you got is mad nice....
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram