Yesterday I came up with a random conspiracy theory. What if there is a gigantic secret corporation (or the government, whichever you want) that secretly has all the technology for the rest of history, and has had it for the past few thousand years? They have been steadily giving new ideas and technologies to major corporations (i.e. Apple, Microsoft, motor companies, etc.) seemingly to make our lives easier, but really setting us up for the kill. Think about how much of our lives are now dependent on computers. Think about how when the robots take over, it will have been such a gradual process, we won't even notice. And by the time we realize, it will be too late.

Anyway, that's just some dumb idea I had after hearing some other conspiracy theory. So pit, have any of you heard of other crazy conspiracy stories?
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Isn't that assassin's creed...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A theory is invalid if it is not supported by a reasonable argument.

Yours fall under that category.
I think that your theory is actually true, and you're just a member of this technology-hoarding group, putting the truth out as a crazy conspiracy theory so that NO ONE WILL REALLY BELIEVE UNTIL ITS TOO LATE!!!
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I think the government helped to get the twin towers destroyed to start a war with Iraq to get oil

Watch that one movie loose change.
# Abraham Lincoln dies the exact same day the Titanic sinks, except 47 years prior! The Titanic had the capacity to carry 3,547 passengers aboard! They both have 47!!!!

that could be the worst fact for a conspiracy theory ever.
Quote by Unourrit01
# Abraham Lincoln dies the exact same day the Titanic sinks, except 47 years prior! The Titanic had the capacity to carry 3,547 passengers aboard! They both have 47!!!!

That's a parody and sadly there are yet worse "facts" from more serious people... that people still believe.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Oiyzas
Titanic Conspiracy

Here's one that actually has facts... dont click if you dont want your mind blown.

I knew metal wouldnt melt faster than ice!!!!

CONSPIRACY!
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Kensai
That's a parody and sadly there are yet worse "facts" from more serious people... that people still believe.

okay now that i have read the rest of the site, that is top five best sites ever
Quote by Unourrit01

More of a coincidence tbh, but at any rate that titanic thing is fascinating.
Quote by Oiyzas
Titanic Conspiracy

Here's one that actually has facts... dont click if you dont want your mind blown.

maddox
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by =w=eeze
Yesterday I came up with a random conspiracy theory. What if there is a gigantic secret corporation (or the government, whichever you want) that secretly has all the technology for the rest of history, and has had it for the past few thousand years? They have been steadily giving new ideas and technologies to major corporations (i.e. Apple, Microsoft, motor companies, etc.) seemingly to make our lives easier, but really setting us up for the kill. Think about how much of our lives are now dependent on computers. Think about how when the robots take over, it will have been such a gradual process, we won't even notice. And by the time we realize, it will be too late.

Anyway, that's just some dumb idea I had after hearing some other conspiracy theory. So pit, have any of you heard of other crazy conspiracy stories?

So that means you know it's gonna happen!!! You are one of them!
my favorite alltime conspiracy, but they took the site down, was the Chapelle Theory. i just regoogled it and it says it was a marketing ploy by some of the co-stars, not a paranoid fan. awwwwww.

but it was cool. it said that when Dave Chapelle had his sudden disappearance from the public, it wasn't cuz he had a meltdown. it was cuz Bill Cosby endorced him early on, and when Chapelle started making fun of black people smoking crack and the movie Half Baked, Cosby thought he was bad for the image of black people. so in response Bill Cosby, Al Sharpton, and Oprah Winfrey hired a hitman to kill Dave and his family, so thats why he ran away to South Africa.

i miss Chapelle show, so when i first heard it a few years ago i was like...hmmmm...nahhhh.
There probably is some conspiracy somewhere. But it doesn't really matter because if they try to take over the world we'll nuke them. If the US takes over the world we'll just nuke china.