Page 1 of 2
Estoy en el grado de once. I think any way, you might wanna check with someone else.
Como te
Hola. Me llamo pedro y vivo en madrid. Me gusta la guitarra y tu madre. Hasta luego!
?Como se dice this thread sucks en espanol?

edit: ^^tocar la guitarra, amigo.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Oct 11, 2009,
"Me gusta penis."

Seriously though I think its "Soy en el grade de once"
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Estoy en el once grado.

this one is the correct one. spanish is my 1st languange dude
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Yo tengo un gato en mis pantalones. Esta ferozo y hambre.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by TEK34
J'ai voudrais un glace. Et les personnes de l'espagne est inferieur pour la francais!

J'suis d'accord. =)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Last edited by Froboarder at Oct 11, 2009,
Hay un hacha en mi cadeza.

What does that translate to?

EDIT:

Et les personnes de l'Espagne sont inférieures pour les français!

Last edited by Captain Panda at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by Captain Panda
Hay un hacha en mi cadeza.

What does that translate to?

there's an axe in my head
Quote by Froboarder
J'suis d'accord. =)

i thought all those stories about xenophoby and racism from the frenchs were bull****, until now ¬¬
CALLATE! No puedo hablar en espanol muy bien y no puedo comprender.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Yo tengo once de desayuno ducha en mi escuela

Yeah I have no idea what that means, that is why I am failing spanish.
Quote by rockownsyou
Je suis excité!

Euh, juste pour t'aviser, le fait d'être excité en francais n'est pas la même qu'en anglais.

Quote by TEK34
Oui, oui.

Even though your french is atrocious.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Ganoosh
Yo tengo un gato en mis pantalones. Esta ferozo y hambre.

They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Quote by whysky
i thought all those stories about xenophoby and racism from the frenchs were bull****, until now ¬¬

His quality of french is REALLY crude, so it may translate really harshly, but I'm sure what he meant to say is the the french language is better than the spanish. And he just wanted to say it to show off that he 'can speak' french.
Oh, and I'm Canadian not french. No xenophoby, and most certainly no racism here.
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by Froboarder
Euh, juste pour t'aviser, le fait d'être excité en francais n'est pas la même qu'en anglais.

Je sais ceci, j'essayais d'être "intelligent". Je sais qu'il signifie pour être sexuellement excité.
Quote by Froboarder
His quality of french is REALLY crude, so it may translate really harshly, but I'm sure what he meant to say is the the french language is better than the spanish. And he just wanted to say it to show off that he 'can speak' french.
Oh, and I'm Canadian not french. No xenophoby, and most certainly no racism here.

Tu sais que les français se moquent de l'accent des canadiens?
Quote by Froboarder

I know my french is atrocious. Only just scraped a C at GCSE, and I've forgotten most of that. I'm decent at ordering food, anything else is just bad though.

EDIT: Just babelfished what I said, it does come across worse than I meant.
Last edited by TEK34 at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by rockownsyou
Je sais ceci, j'essayais d'être "intelligent". Je sais qu'il signifie pour être sexuellement excité.

Oh, ok. xD
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by Captain Panda

Wee wee francuah ah mo mah snail e cigarettes and coffee

All the French I know
Quote by Captain Panda

Ouais, je le savais, mais j'habite pas là-bas, alors je m'en fou.
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by The_Clansman_
Alors, Nous parlons en français maintenant?

C'est le nouveaux French Thread

I thought you were Norwegian?

Herre Gud, jeg har fått en øks i hodet.
Page 1 of 2