Quote by MaXiMuse
Nothing else to say but:

NICE!

(But that riffy thing at 1:44 seems to be a little out of rythm)

That stuff 2:18 spaces the hell out of me...

THANK YOU!!!!

yeah i know all the lead was improvised so you might be right. although to me it sounds out and in rythm it fitted imo but i'll keep in mind that i'll watch my rhytm more

Thanks it took me a while to find a cool tone ^^
Awesome song, very creative and groovy, loved the effects you put. It would be better if you spiced up the backing instruments a bit, like change the drum beat for example.

Edit: I also checked out your other flamenco videos, you've got some real talent man.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Oct 12, 2009,
the title fit perfectly with this song. Loved the effects, part at the end tripped me out, and most of all, truly made feel like i am in a urban city where like I am the only one walking around.

Pretty epic song. 9/10.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Awesome song, very creative and groovy, loved the effects you put. It would be better if you spiced up the backing instruments a bit, like change the drum beat for example.

Edit: I also checked out your other flamenco videos, you've got some real talent man.

thx! yeah i really searched for good effects and tried different things.
This was my first song with a drumtrack and i have yet to experiment with it.

Thank you that you watched my other videos, i appreciate it!
Quote by (0_o)
the title fit perfectly with this song. Loved the effects, part at the end tripped me out, and most of all, truly made feel like i am in a urban city where like I am the only one walking around.

Pretty epic song. 9/10.

Duuude Thank you!! You made me very happy
I think hard about song titles that fit my songs, so i'm happy to hear it fits

I like that it made you feel like you're alone.
That's what i'm going for in my songs: that it creates a certain emotion in wich you can recognize yourself.