My bands looking to get some endorsements. We are not doing any tours yet and have a 7 song demo in the works. My last band was endorsed by peavey and madison but I'm not really sure how we got those. Were a death metal band.
start an amp company and endorse yourselves.

Ask your last band/manager how you got the endorsemenrs?
I think Rob Chappers did a video of that you'll have to youtube it.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Just write a letter to all guitar related companies saying this:
Hi, we are *insert bandname*
We are awesome. Endorse us.
Your sincerily,
*insert bandname*
Easy as can be.
Getting sponsored by a local independant music shop would be the first port of call for me personally, I wouldn't expect anything from them equipment wise, but it looks good and makes you more wantable.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by andrewcgreeley
My bands looking to get some endorsements. We are not doing any tours yet and have a 7 song demo in the works. My last band was endorsed by peavey and madison but I'm not really sure how we got those. Were a death metal band.

How many shows have you played?
Do you play large venues?
Do you get a lot of exposure?
How extravertive are the members?
Does your music get good ratings? (Notice I didn't put ''Is your music good?'', because that's subjective)
Are you established? Do you play gigs outside of your town?
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
nothing easy is useful

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Chrisiphone
Getting sponsored by a local independant music shop would be the first port of call for me personally, I wouldn't expect anything from them equipment wise, but it looks good and makes you more wantable.

Trojan, Captain Morgan, Ibanez, and Crate.
Get them to endorse you, and you're good to go.
It's not hard to get endorsements but usually they aren't REALLY great deals unless you get signed to a major label

Peavey and Cort guitars are known for giving out a lot of endorsements
we accept cooperation to make band merchandise. we are from Indonesia. if anyone is interested, can contact us via email:
Quote by So-Cal
Strings would be a useful endorsement to get, but it wont be easy.

what the **** are you talking about you spastic
I wonder if TS ever got endorsed? Probably not.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Edit

This shit is old.

How much you guys wanna bet the band never finished their demo.
Last edited by cheesefries at May 30, 2014,
ask any condom company. they will be glad to endorse your band.

you just have give out samples to your crowd before you play, and you have to say "put these on, because your ears about to be raped"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank