Poll: Which OD should I get For a Single Recto?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which OD should I get For a Single Recto?
Boss SD-1
2 18%
Digitech Bad Monkey
7 64%
Danelectro Coolcat
0 0%
Deltalab tube overdrive
0 0%
Other (tell which)
2 18%
Voters: 11.
I have a Mesa boogie single rectifier, and I have a behringer cab that sucks balls, but at the moment I dont have the money to replace it, so I'm gonna get an OD as a quick fix, and ill take care of the cab problem later.

Only problem is that i have like only a $60 budget, but im very willing to buy used.

I've got several choices but so far I'm slightly leaning towards a boss SD-1, i tried it, and i thought it got alot of gain for a OD, and ive been told it sounds good with recto's

So my question is, what is a good OD for $60> that is gonna tighten up the bottom of the recto and give it some bottom end oomph?
Quote by woodenbandman
As far as I'm concerned, Boogies descended from heaven on a heavenly A Major soundwave played over a choir of angels singing America/God Save The Queen and giving out free candy.

Need some change for strings? http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
bad monkey or tubescreamer
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Bad Monkey is probably the only thing you can get with that budget. Also, remember that Boogies have one weird ass eq scheme going on.

It seems that when you dial something up or down in the eq, it kind of brings the others with it. This means you have to find a sweet spot with EVERY freakin' knob!
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Quote by {Ѵëņŏmőůş}
Bad Monkey is probably the only thing you can get with that budget. Also, remember that Boogies have one weird ass eq scheme going on.

It seems that when you dial something up or down in the eq, it kind of brings the others with it. This means you have to find a sweet spot with EVERY freakin' knob!

ive been through the freaking EQ over and over, tried my own, tried online ones, tried the manual settings, spent so many hours with it. The EQ isnt the problem
Quote by woodenbandman
As far as I'm concerned, Boogies descended from heaven on a heavenly A Major soundwave played over a choir of angels singing America/God Save The Queen and giving out free candy.

Need some change for strings? http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533