Hey UG,

Just wondering does anybody know how long this reissue is gonna last and when & where will they be hitting the UK?

I cant wait to get one, i no in america u can pre-order them does any one no where i can pre-order in uk?

Thanks UG
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
They'll probably last as long as they continue to sell.

Official release date is October 16th.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Skierinanutshel
speaking of, whoever has a ten spot II (deltafunk i think?) needs to A/B their unit with these when shops start receiving them.

Indeed I do, I really want to try one of these Reissues out and compare. Hopefully my local Guitar Center starts carrying them so I can just bring my Ten Spot II try them both out. If I do, I'll comback with a report for you guys.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Not to necro a 5-year-old topic or anything, but I meant to write that I tried this pedal a few years back and it was HORRIBLE. Mediocre sound, and you really have to stamp on the thing to engage/disengage it. Don't buy.