I'm looking into purchasing a graph tech nut for my newest project, but am sure as to which size/model I should be after. I don't have the proper tools to make accurate measurements, so I was hoping someone could help me out.

Jackson DXMGT neck (with regular nut), fitted to a Jackson Warrior body w/ a FR.

Any help is appreciated.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

On their site it lists the Nut size as "1.6875 / 43". I have no idea what sort of measurement that is, but i'm assuming it means 1.6875 inches.
Quote by willT08
On their site it lists the Nut size as "1.6875 / 43". I have no idea what sort of measurement that is, but i'm assuming it means 1.6875 inches.

Thank you sir. I found a Graph Tech nut that is 1.690, would that work well? Seems close enough to me, but I'm new to changing nuts.
Last.fm

Good Trades:

yes; you trim the excess usually anyways
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Alright thank you for the help.

EDIT: Nice taste in music BTW. Our capability is SUPER, hah.
Last.fm

Good Trades:

Last edited by Steve-Mo at Oct 11, 2009,
cool; you friend me lol?

EDIT: you seem to like the core stuff a little more than i do; but its all good, nice mix of modern rock with it.

i like everything essentially; after awake is through, smooth jazz time with mr patrick yandall and special guest paul jackson jr.

ive been playing the **** out of erotomania lately on the guitar though, i just got down the insane alt picking part
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Last edited by Colton165 at Oct 11, 2009,