So I'm sure many of you know that Best Buy has a music store now. And after traveling to a few of them, they carry pretty much the same stuff. And I played two Epiphone Semi-Hollow Bodies, from two different locations.

Now, I know that no two guitars are the same, despite the pickups and strings, the wood will always be different. Now here's where I need help:
I'm not sure what to call this, I'll call it String Tension. Its refering to how easily you can bend notes on the fret board.
Now, back the hollow body, the one i played was more difficult to bend than the other one. Now what I want to know, is that because of the gauge of the strings, was it part of some bridge set up, or are guitars just different [even if they are the same model] and this varies from model to model?

Now i know this sounds like an extremely stupid question, but I'd like to know.
Thanks!
string tension is definitely the right term. anyway this could be a higher gauge of strings, higher action, or it could have even been that one had more neck relief in it than the other.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
string tension is definitely the right term. anyway this could be a higher gauge of strings, higher action, or it could have even been that one had more neck relief in it than the other.

this.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by LifeIsABullet16

yup, this. nothing else to be said, really
The guitar scale also affects the string tension.
Ibanez S7320
Peavey 5150 + Mesa 2x12 Rectifier