Edit: fixed link

Yesterday was my local music stores once a year sale. Anyway I went in their expecting not to buy anything, untill I saw this. A big upgrade from my squier bullet I've played with for tears.

(Please note the sale was at Kosmic Sound and not to Rock inn - I just couldnt find a picture their)

http://www.therockinn.com/inventory.cfm?Cat_ID=1&Man_ID=5&Inv_ID=805

It was at a steal price of $800aus because its an ex demo. I picked it up but rents are making me wait till Christmas to play it

I dont know how I'm going to survive these 3 months knowing I'll be getting that beast
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
Last edited by Raptor94 at Oct 11, 2009,
page not found?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
fixed it
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
That's awesome, black with gold hardware is teh secks. Now you just need a white pickguard.
HNGD!
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Bigsby makes it sexy.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
Bigsby makes it sexy.

bigsby makes it sexy-er

:P
Quote by Mx023
VERY nice! i've been wanting a bigsby for about 6 years and you get one on your second guitar lucky. haha enjoy! and you better post an update around christmas with a vid! or at least tell us how that thing plays. i bet its a monster!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
SWEET! I am not a huge fan of Bigsby vibratos but they do look pretty. The black with cream binding and gold hardware always is pleasing to the eye. I have a soft spot for the black and gold LPs my first real Les Paul was a vintage Gibson in that combination. Great upgrade from a Squier bullet. That's like upgrading from a Yugo to a Lincoln. I am sure you'll be very pleased with it.

HNGD

John
NICE

epi lp customs are great HNGD!
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
that is beautiful! these next few months are gonna be torture knowing that its there but u cant touch it. just like women...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
nice man! not much experience with a bigsby but i like em!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by Telecaster7
I went to that sale, and i swear i saw that guitar!

Nice work, everything was a little too expensive for me...

But HNGD anyway!

Haha yeh it was a very good sale I didnt pick it up till about 1 and it was hanging up the top for like 1 hour while i waited for my mum to come with money so you probably did see it
Quote by Mx023
$800 Au eh?

Not bad. not bad.

Enjoy!
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Don't even talk to me about that sale, I walked in to see the guitar i was buying was being held onto by an asian fellow. He proceeded to hold onto it for another hour til the sale for members started at 6pm. Was a shiny PRS SE for $300 my mate got a new Martin for $3000 cheaper though.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Quote by oz_bassist
Don't even talk to me about that sale, I walked in to see the guitar i was buying was being held onto by an asian fellow. He proceeded to hold onto it for another hour til the sale for members started at 6pm. Was a shiny PRS SE for $300 my mate got a new Martin for $3000 cheaper though.

ouch damn i got the email for the members sale but just went on saturday, did much go on the thursday night?
Quote by Mx023
Yeah a few bits and pieces, I'm pretty sure a few more acoustics went and a few amps.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Nice
I went to mega today and saw a epiphone similar to that
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Sexy...
and a huge upgrade, too. very nice for a second electric!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
You actually got something at the BUTT sale? I went and there was nothing left by 10am.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
You actually got something at the BUTT sale? I went and there was nothing left by 10am.

I got this at probably about 12pm, was sitting with the epis with a tag saying 'ex demo, $800'
Quote by Mx023
Quote by oz_bassist

Joking mate
I strongly belive black les pauls with gold hardware are the sexiest things on the planet. Good find. HNGD.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Mm, sexy! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Im not one for gold hardware, but that looks epic man. nice one
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

Deadly...
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.