K so i came across this boss me-50 pedal on ebay.. for $2.25.. it gunna cost me 50$ shipping.. the only thing wrong with the pedal.. is it has tons of scratches..

Is it worth it.. look at link below

Boss ME-50 Guitar Multi Effects

My friend owns this pedal and says it's awesome for heavy distortion like lamb of god and rammstein and stuff like that..

Thanks,

Metalguitarest
50 dollars shipping? What the heck for, it's not that heavy. Is it international or something?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i call this BS
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by gregs1020
The auction has 5 days left. It won't sell for $2.25, just so you know.

+1
I am looking at it now and it says $15 for shipping. You must've read it wrong. And the price WILL go up, guaranteed.

Do you not know how eBay works?

EDIT: WTF? Why is my facepalm diamond not working?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Last edited by mmolteratx at Oct 11, 2009,
^ i dont think so
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
He has a Spider also... that he wants to run a BOSS ME50 into for Lamb of God/Rammstein type distortion.

ggeeez.. why the hell does everyone care that i have a spider.. obvisouly i really don't care atm. when i post stuff like th is i only care about the thing i'm posting about. i know how ebay works you *%E*&. i know the price will increase. and no i did not read it wrong because i live in canada.. the price verys from where it ships from. from orange county costs 50$.. from PA.i think it was costs like 34$
Last edited by MetalGuitarest at Oct 11, 2009,
TS - Not only will it go up, but if you do get it, it's going to sound like ass. If you don't care, why ask our opinions?

My advice would be to go back on eBay and go amp shopping. You don't use a multi-FX unit into a modelling amp unless you have a brilliant reason for it, and most peoples reasons for it are because they're musically stupid.
i can also plug it into headphones.. but i just need to sell my amp and as soon as thats gone to some dumb idiot who i plan on ripping off.. i will be purchasing a randall g3 75 plus
TS, no offense but you sound like a complete ass.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
how much fail can one thread take?

this much...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
as soon as thats gone to some dumb idiot who i plan on ripping off.. i will be purchasing a randall g3 75 plus

thats a dick move. I hope this pedal is junk or your randall takes a shit on you promptly after you get it
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Oct 11, 2009,