looks like a LP standard. seems like a pretty good deal.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
pictures of the headstock would be nice, but looks like a standard.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
That, my friend, would be an LP-100.
As an owner I wouldn't say it's worth your $200.
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Quote by jsaatsaz

No

A les paul 100 has dot inlays and are bolt on, these have trapezoid inlays and is a set neck.
Quote by jsaatsaz

LP-100's have bolt-on necks, sir. I'm sure that the pictured guitar has a set-neck.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by jsaatsaz

check the second photo man. set neck. not a 100. it looks to be a standard like already mentioned. 200 isn't a bad deal for that at all if its in good condition.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
oh, and to answer the other question TS has, it normally sells new for about $400-$450
Quote by pedromiles101
It's not a standard there is no Binding on the body. My guess is that it's an older Studio Model.

Here's a 2000 Epi Studio

If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Last edited by boxcarmonument at Oct 11, 2009,
either way if its a studio or a standard, and it does look like and older studio cause of the no binding, as an owner of a standard, i say its worth your $200 and more if its in good condition.
My Gear:
EspLtd ec-1000 ]
Epi Les Paul
dean avalanche (project guitar)
C.F. Martin/ Sigma DR-41
C.F. Martin CS-1 classical
Vox Valvetronix tonelab ST
C.F.Martin/ Sigma D-12
LP Standard. New you can score one about $430.00 new, used $200.00 or less in Ebony.

John
Quote by Snatchy
Looks like a fake to me. It's not on ebay is it?
You can not be ****ing serious. Those two tiny pictures that show you next to nothing and you're crying fake?

Protip, U-G: not every Epiphone and Gibson that peopel want to buy are fakes. From what I've seen on here, more than half of the guitars people say look like fakes, aren't.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
You can not be ****ing serious.

Yep, I'm completely serious. To ME it does. Those pictures show ME enough to believe it might be a fake.

Whether it's a fake or not, I don't care! My opinion is still valid.

Does that second picture show a stomach contour?