For $10 bucks! It's a crate gt15r 15 watt combo. I know it's nothing special but for $10 bucks it's dumb to pass it up. She wanted 15 I offered 10 and she said yes. The distortion sucks but the clean is surprisingly decent. Not a lot of headroom but at bedroom and practice volumes I think it sounds pretty good. I saw online this amp sells for like 80 - 100 bucks so yay to me.
wait wait.. go back why did u both making a thread, it doesnt even ask for our thoughts or if somethin similar happened to us. and B: what? where can i get an amp for 10 bucks lol
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Riveting tale chap!

Care to elaborate to the market in which you purchased said amplifier?
I have high interest in getting a Practice amp for 10 dollars with a speaker that big.
well there are always tons of tag sales on columbus day weekend so I was browsing and saw this crate gt15r sitting on the ground. The lady wanted it gone it was probably her sons or something. I couldn't really believe it and I figured even if I hated it I could sell it on craigslist or something and make a decent profit on it haha. I'll probably keep it for now though because the clean channel is fairly good. I just felt like sharing this story cause one of these deals has never happened to me and I figured people here would appreciate a $10 amp.