Hey you guys, I recently created a thread for a cover of Jordan on the account "newbuckethead" I accidentally put the wrong URL to someone playing on guitar hero in my thead and got banned. Anyway, here's my REAL video with me playing a REAL guitar. Once again, 21 months of playing sorry my camera broke so I could only use old pictures i had. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7By_K6vB10
Great, this is the correct URL. My apologies to anyone i may have misled! I'm new to this site, so sorry if i misplaced this thread or made any other careless error!
*reported*

No multi's allowed
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
The guitar tone is way too distorted and it sounds way too dirty. You also donßt seem to have a kill-switch, which is needed to play the beginning.
Quote by MichaelGuitaro
Wow, what's your problem? Cut me some slack??? I read the rules now. Geez

I've got no problem, it's just you are not allowed multi's and it can get you into trouble/banned. You should've really read the rules before you used the forums.

I'd comment on your cover but my computer can't play youtube videos, or any for that matter. But if you've put 21 solid months into it, i'm sure it'll be a good cover
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Talentlessjoe
The guitar tone is way too distorted and it sounds way too dirty. You also donßt seem to have a kill-switch, which is needed to play the beginning.

Yeah, i know i have to work on my tone. But hey, I think it's pretty decent coming from a $100 practice amp. I dont have the balls to drill a killswitch into my guitar. Ill do it on my squier i guess. Im happy with my ibanez lol. I thought it sounded okay without the killswitch though. Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it