Found a case that use to hold nitrous tanks (or something similar) and realized how perfectly it fit my gear, so I built a board.

The only money spent was on the velcro. I found the wood outside being ready to be thrown away.

All the power supplies run underneath and run up the back. They're all velcroed down pretty tight.

I LOVE IT.

ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Thats pretty cool. When I'm playing my country/southern rock rig and I only need a couple pedals I use an old (like early 40s) trumpet case that I've converted to a pedal case/board
Nice dude. Looks like a good job to me.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
awesome man, i like how clean it looks with the hidden power supplies
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by eyebanez333
Thats pretty cool. When I'm playing my country/southern rock rig and I only need a couple pedals I use an old (like early 40s) trumpet case that I've converted to a pedal case/board

Nice! hahah

Still gotta clean off the box a bit and probably hot-glue the power supply cables down to reduce clutter.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by mikevsself
thats pretty sick

+5 street creds

YES. that leaves me with... -95 street cred.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...