Quote by Zane Chaos
I can't get my alternate picking faster D : Any tips on how?

Not really. There's no secret. You just have to practice accuracy and it won't feel as fast. Just build up speed, with a metronome the old fashioned way and you'll get faster without even knowing it
I hate my sig
You'd be far better off recording a clip of yourself playing and posting here-

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039223

That way your technique can be visually analyzed and the advice given to you can be broken down and relevant to you personally. There are simply far too many factors to consider. Until then, start reading some stickies and watch Freepower's youtube videos.
Stop trying to play faster and stop worrying about it.

Concentrate on playing accurately, in time, keeping your hands synchronised, improving your control and keeping your movements...do that and you'll be able to play faster as those things improve. Think about it, speed isn't a tangible thing, it's abstract - it's dependent on your skills but it isn't a skill in itself therefore you can't practice it, you can only practice the things that govern it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Go and watch the Bruce Lee interview about ecnonomy of motion and wasted energy. Apply this to guitar.
Practice along with the metronome.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
you mite wanna try a jazz 3 pic to .. helped me ALOT! bak in the day..
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Metronome! Practice slowly, accuracy and right rhythm. Once you feel you got the riff or scale or exercise right at a specific tempo raise it the tempo by 5 or 10. Continue doing that.

Also specific guitar picks might feel better than others. I like to use thicker picks. I recently changed to Dunlop Jazz III, it feels good for me but some say it is too small but I like it.

Also you can tilt the pick in a specific angle to make it easier to pick through the strings and pick faster.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X