I did it once, wasn't bad, maybe I'll do it again if I have to
30 31%
Yeah, tried it, not for me
15 15%
i dont wank
29 30%
Voters: 97.
Page 1 of 2
Alright, so i haven't gotten the opportunity to let loose the flying goose recently, ever since i started living in a dorm. the only chance i get is when my roommate is out, or in the shower. both of which is kind of awkward, because i might get walked in on.

And so, the other day in biology, i was in a lecture hall of about 300 people, when i got this pretty bad boner for a good half hour, that wouldn't go away. And so after the class, I glanced at my watch... made sure i had a good 5 minutes... and wanked in a toilet stall.

How many pitgoers have managed this task? it was kind of exciting really. Only took about 30 seconds to a minute, and was quite satisfying.

poll up in a minute.
Quote by geetarguy13
Only took about 30 seconds to a minute

wat
Quote by geetarguy13
30 seconds

wat
Quote by geetarguy13
seconds

wat

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Last edited by WyvernOmega at Oct 11, 2009,
Quote by StringAssassin
30 seconds?
Dude, you must cum in pussy in about 2-10 seconds.

some people take a lot longer to cum during sex as opposed to fap.

and to the OP, yes many times...
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Every day at work, usually 2-3 times in an 8 hour shift. Its fun knowing anybody could walk in on my in the break room.
Haha. I tried in a public bathroom but couldn't because people kept going in and out and it was like wierd....

But a few times class was boring so to waste time i would ask to use the rest room and do it there. haha
Not in a bathroom. School bus. Middle of the school bus, not the back.
Once.

I was staying at the beach in a camper. The camper would shake violently if anyone even took a step in it, so the camper was impossible to stealth-wank in, even when everyone was gone.

I did the deed in the public shower house. Not in the open; there were curtains.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by epiless
took me twenty minutes to do it in a school bathroom. the seat was so cold and uncomfortable

Pretty much this.

Also, the people here have all drawn giant smiley faces with sentences like "I'm watching you" on the inside of the doors in all our stalls, which doesn't help.
Luckily I almost never have the urge because I'm usually busy trying to pass my classes.
Dude, thanks for helping me in making a list of things to do before I turn 21!
I was bored in english once so I went and wanked in the bathroom. I think that was 8th grade.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I have before.
Also in a plane bathroom.
Also when I was sitting in the backseat by myself and I got away with it/no one noticed.
True story. I'm a squirt ninja.

I have in a plane bathroom too. Flight from Paris De Gaulle to Chicago O'hare, wasn't sitting near ANYONE I knew, finished my book, ear buds broke, in flight movies sucked, and it's impossible to sleep on a plane for me. So I decided to waste time.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I have in a plane bathroom too. Flight from Paris De Gaulle to Chicago O'hare, wasn't sitting near ANYONE I knew, finished my book, ear buds broke, in flight movies sucked, and it's impossible to sleep on a plane for me. So I decided to waste time.

Oh plane bathrooms are fun. Especially the huge vacuum suction and sound to end it off. It's like a "problem solved! =3" moment.
god ive fapped in some strange places

my sisters bedroom (she had the vcr, she found me naked on her floor smelling of fap and moisturiser. fail.

starbucks...had a coffee and a fap in a smelly toilet...fail

all the places ive worked in..in my main job i had for 5 years i did about 4or 5..fail

university bathroom..used to check out the pronz before i had internet at home...fail
I've actually never jerked off in a bathroom stall. I've fucked in one before, though. One time I climbed a tree to a a very high point, removed all my clothing, and jerked off until I came.

Was on a bet, and I won. But it was more of a 'I dare you to' bet. Nothing was actually won.

I know what you mean by exciting, though. I love having sex in public/public places, gets my rocks off super hard.
Quote by lucertia.

my sisters bedroom (she had the vcr, she found me naked on her floor smelling of fap and moisturiser. fail.

None of those are fail except for this.
That must have been a REALLY awkward moment.
I can see why that happened, though. I've woken up naked in my bed with my "catcher" before. Sometimes it just really puts you to sleep.
......why is there no option on the poll that you do wank, but not in public bathrooms?
Quote by due 07
Fapping at Starbucks is ftw.

Just sayin'...

Knowing that about 80 percent of Starbucks male customers are homosexual I'm not sure that's the first place I'd look to fap...
Wait til you get home kids.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Wait til you get home kids.

When you get that urge, there's no waiting.
Quote by jetfuel495
Better question: who else has had a standing long distance fap in a public bathroom? Anyone?

Totally.
I was 12 and the bathroom was empty.
I wanted to see if I was worthy of the long distance event at the squirt olympics.
I was.
Quote by The_Clansman_
I don't wank. But all you people have fun with it

Fuckin' weirdo
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by herby190
......why is there no option on the poll that you do wank, but not in public bathrooms?

oh sorry dude, not paying very good attention, i need to work on my poll-reviewing skills

i dont think i can change it now, though.
Done it a few times at school. Done it a few times in the bathroom at work. Did it one time on public transit (don't ask)

When you get the urge, there's no waiting till you get home.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Page 1 of 2