I'm looking into getting a fulltone OCD and was wondering what the difference between the versions are. If you can't don't only say which one is better, say what the sound is so if some are more british than others, or some are more bluesy please explain.

Really curious to what you guys think
What? British and bluesy are not mutually exclusive. All I remember from trying some out was that V4 was brighter than V2 and V3. Thay all sound good though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Roc8995
Here you go, comparisons and clips:
http://www.pedalarea.com/ocd.htm

My .02 is that it's not a very good pedal in any of its variations, though I don't think I've played a V2.

Not a fan either. Is it just me or do they lack in mids?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Almost all the fulltone pedals I've tried have had a really strange midrange sound. I can't describe it very well but to me it sounds very processed and flat. I've never heard it in another pedal, and I don't know what causes it, but I don't like it.
Here's a video where the dudemanguy compares all the versions of the OCD. The audio quality isn't really all that good but it's better than a sharp stick in the eye.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...