Where can i order new tone/volume nobs and nuts/washers for them for my Les paul. Cant find them on MF but maybe im blind
What you're looking for is a 500K audio taper pot (potentiometer). There are plenty of places that have what you're looking for. That's assuming you want the actual device, and not just the knobs, which are just the part with the numbers on them (which don't have washers or nuts).

You weren't finding anything partially because you spelled "knob" wrong.
Stewmac.com has good pots as well. If you're looking for knobs and knobs only, I'd go to guitarfetish.com . Very cheap stuff, but good quality. I use those two sites.
Fender USA Standard Strat
1972 Aria "Lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb w/Randall cab
Traynor YCV40

Effects: (working on it..)
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
1978 MXR Dist.+