Page 1 of 2
Okay, isn't it weird when your friends' parents kiss in front of you? I find it weird, making out in front of you is even weirder...

But one of my best friends have some really creepy parents. See, her parents are MORE THAN WILLING to have sex in front of her AND her friends. Isn't that some form of abuse?

Discuss.
You mean, they actually had sex in front of their daughter's friends? Isn't that illegal?

Even if it isn't, it's sick.
Quote by The.new.guy
But one of my best friends have some really creepy parents. See, her parents are MORE THAN WILLING to have sex in front of her AND her friends. Isn't that some form of abuse?

Discuss.

Abuse? Probably. Damned kinky? Definitely.
Quote by The.new.guy
Isn't that some form of abuse?

Only if they don't offer for her to join in.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
just yell 'PIGPILE!' and everyone jump on
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You mean, they actually had sex in front of their daughter's friends? Isn't that illegal?

Even if it isn't, it's sick.

They've threatened to. Many, many times...I was just too disturbed to sit there and see if they'd do it...they are more than willing to make out in front of me though...I was there...I know...
I will so mess with my kid like that as well, it would go as follows. Kid: You don't understand me and you never listen to me, I hate you, I hate all of you, I wish I had never been born!" Me: "Well you were conceived doggy style ass hole, on the kitchen table, how you like them apples! *proceeds to have ostentatious sex in front of child*: Yeah, kids will be fun, they're there for your entertainment.

In all seriousness though, so what, they're people too. As for the sex part, well yeah that is a little fvcked up.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
PDA?

yum.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by The.new.guy

Man, I'd love to sleepover at their place. Are they hot? Would they mind me just standing in the corner do you reckon?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by The.new.guy
Only if the parents didn't supply hot buttered popcorn for the kids while they watched.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Only if the parents didn't supply hot buttered popcorn for the kids while they watched.

Mmm, the thought of hot butter, melting slowly. Slipping, sliding... like the rhythmic entwining of skin on ski-

>_>

<_<

brb.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
it's sick.

in a cool way right? like wicked?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Quote by The.new.guy
The man is fat and the woman is...ew...

Way to kill a perfectly nice erection
Quote by The Virtuoso
I will so mess with my kid like that as well, it would go as follows. Kid: You don't understand me and you never listen to me, I hate you, I hate all of you, I wish I had never been born!" Me: "Well you were conceived doggy style ass hole, on the kitchen table, how you like them apples! *proceeds to have ostentatious sex in front of child*: Yeah, kids will be fun, they're there for your entertainment.

In all seriousness though, so what, they're people too. As for the sex part, well yeah that is a little fvcked up.

Aside from the fact that you would create an extremely disturbed child, with possible oedipus based serial killer complex, this is a great idea!
Kids nowadays have no respect...
I hate it when my friends watch my parents make out.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by denfilade
Is this the father?

"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I make out in front of my parents ALL the time

>>>_____>>> And I don't have a girlfriend
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by maggot9779
Who is that sauve looking mother-****er?

That's that dude who locked his daughter in his basement for 20ish years and had several kids with her.

My hero.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I don't see anything wrong with kissing in front of the kids, but sex is disgusting.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by maggot9779
Take it as a sign that they want you to join in. Don't be afraid to get frisky.

This guy knows what he's talking about.
Listen to him.
Quote by The.new.guy
They've threatened to. Many, many times...I was just too disturbed to sit there and see if they'd do it...they are more than willing to make out in front of me though...I was there...I know...

See now that's different. That's like my dad threatening to come to my birthday party in his underwear. I'm sure it's a joke. If not, no pics no proof
Page 1 of 2