Is that white out on the headstock.

NFI what it is thoough ?????
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

I tried to google it but all that comes up is Raven West Guitars but it clearly shows no RWG badge on the guitar.I'm confused
Raven guitars used to be the name that Univox guitars were imported into Canada under.

No idea if Univox are still going, or if it's still the case, I found that info for someone with a different model, but I think yours is more modern than the ones I've seen.
Just from some clicking around it would seem they were around in the 70's, can't say if they still are though.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
From some more clicking it looks to be part of the Raven RP series, can't find a really decent picture of one though.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Cheap-ish knockoff of a PRS. I doubt you'll be able to find a year unless you can get a code off the pots.
It's a very,very nice feeling and great sounding guitar.I can't find a model number on the back of the headstock or anywhere else.
Nothing really,I've only been playing guitar for 2-2 1/2 years.I bought this guitar and there was no info or model number or anything.Being a starter at guitar,I never really thought of the guitars where abouts.Now I'm just wondering if theres anyone out there that would know what it is.
It's a Raven West RP350, made in korea. Like a lot of other guitars in that range, it may be made in the Cort factory, which makes rather nice guitars. At the very least it definitely would have been made alongside some other brands, so it's a brother to an epi, or a low end PRS, or a fender.
Thanks Roc8995.You know it may not be a wide known guitar and be made in Korea.I still love this guitar and glad I bought it.

Oh and the guitar has some differences like the switch and tone are in different places.On the neck close to the body there are no dips it's box like.Also the bridge is different.
Last edited by smack_the_monki at Oct 12, 2009,