This is the wrong forum.

Also he can play those solos eternally and I'll never be able to tell you how good of a drummer he is.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I don't hear any bass drum in any of that? (well the minute and a half I watched anyway)
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by SlinkyBlue
This is the wrong forum.

Also he can play those solos eternally and I'll never be able to tell you how good of a drummer he is.

Where is the right forum for discussing drumming? I've been looking for one for awhile now.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
This is my drummer:

So suck it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
...ok, point?

and if you just joined 2 school kits together doesnt that just mean hes doubling up on toms?
Quote by Xiaoxi
This is my drummer:

So suck it.

Drum machines have no soul.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by yoduh4077

Sure they do. Logic -> Step Editor -> Select All -> Transform -> Randomize.

Also, I'd much rather have a soulless drum machine than TS's clueless drummer.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Isn't the point to keep a consistent rhythm?

:/

EDIT:
Quote by Xiaoxi
Sure they do. Logic -> Step Editor -> Select All -> Transform -> Randomize.

Also, I'd much rather have a soulless drum machine than TS's clueless drummer.

I tried that and it just plays the morse code for SOS over and over again.
Last edited by Tommy Walker at Oct 12, 2009,
I could do all this at two weeks in. Now I've been drumming for three years. This is not impressive. Most people with average coordination and average sense of rhythm could easily accomplish this within two weeks. Also his hand form and technique is entirely wrong and he never really rolls or even bounces throughout the entire video.

EDIT: Second watch, kid needs to learn how to ****ing roll. On top of it that stupid Snare push down **** is incredibly lame.
Last edited by alaub1491 at Oct 12, 2009,
Quote by yoduh4077

They sound fucking good though.

This is my drummer:

+

FTW.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 12, 2009,
i lol'd @ his explosive display at 1:46 and the ending high hat hit made me lol.

He needs work on his snare rolls and basic rhythm patterns. Tell him to loosen up too, hes sooooo stiff.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by alaub1491
I could do all this at two weeks in. Now I've been drumming for three years. This is not impressive. Most people with average coordination and average sense of rhythm could easily accomplish this within two weeks. Also his hand form and technique is entirely wrong and he never really rolls or even bounces throughout the entire video.

I got a question. I think drumming is mostly beating on things, and I lived with this guy last year who was pretty good at drumming (heard on record WITH BAND BTW). Now this guy always beats on everything (tables, chairs knees etc...), and I sometimes do to. So I kinda think I can beat on things as good as this guy or better, but I dont know how this will relate to drumming.

So yeah...

I got no question.

Quote by Xiaoxi
This is my drummer:

So suck it.

Hehe, mac brutha
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
he's about what I'd expect after two weeks.

he isn't staying in time with himself, and he is showing no technique whatsoever. All he's doing is hitting things in a vaguely similar manner to a basic rock beat. Get him to at least have a good long watch of youtube videos on basic technique and rudiments if you can't get him a teacher.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.