So anyone have any idea where I could still get em?

I mean just look at its simple "Awesomeness"

I know its discontinued but anyone know where there still have em? Anyone selling em? 2nd hand or wtv, just nothing that's like trashed
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you're a COB fan lol

Combing sites like eBay is your best bet. Maybe go to some metal forums where there's a big COB fanbase and see if there's a classifieds section. This guitar won't be easy to get.
Quote by kenan6346
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you're a COB fan lol

Combing sites like eBay is your best bet. Maybe go to some metal forums where there's a big COB fanbase and see if there's a classifieds section. This guitar won't be easy to get.

I just wish the dealer for jackson at my place was like the ESP dealer. The ESP dealer actually orders stuff and keeps it IN STOCK so they have like everything. They still have the ESP Eclipse I CTM, ESP Alexi STD versions, etc... Our jackson dealer just has to w8 for ppl to come and order stuff then they get it. If it was the ESP dealer id probably find one of em left somewhere in their OLD stock... I'm bout to get the ESP Pink Sawtooth STD but I still wanna get a RR sometime later anyways. Dun like RR24 cuz... j2sp is better and more smexy !
I definitely agree that it's a smexy guitar However, as I said, it'll be a real effort to find one. If you're 100% sure on an ESP guitar, you could get one off the net and have it professionally set up if there are any problems.
Quote by kenan6346
I definitely agree that it's a smexy guitar However, as I said, it'll be a real effort to find one. If you're 100% sure on an ESP guitar, you could get one off the net and have it professionally set up if there are any problems.

I'm getting the ESP off the local dealer so no problemo. Last time I checked for the ESP Alexi Signature series (or STD, not the CS version) it would be around $2,279 USD. I would try to bargain still I don't really see the difference between STD and CS version so I'd go for the cheap one to save money for effects (noise gate needed!).

I might change my mind if somehow a J2SP shows up though
Hi,

are you still looking for this guitar?
I´ve got one of these beauties but without the bevels. Just black with gold hardware. How much would you pay?
Look into ESP Edward's Al-166 and AL-128, you might like those.