Set the scene: Just got back from Athletics and was pushed way past my limits so i was completely knackered.

Got home, stuck in some good quality headphones and Sweet Disposition on repeat(by The Temper Trap) and i swear i started to trip out, halfway in between sleep and awake with crazy thoughts.

I know its been talked about before , but whats UG's (drug free) music tripping experiences?

Do you think its valid to say you can get 'high' of music?
Guitar - The true Religion
2 years ago: the first time I took Dream Theater really seriously. I tell you, listening to Images & Words for the first time is a life changing experience. I'd kill to get that feeling back... like the feeling you get when you listen to something so different for the first time. I don't get that anymore.
eh. things by dream theatre, grateful dead, etc. have done similar to me
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
Ambient, Shoegazer, Dream Pop, Space Rock - all these sorts of genres where you can just fall away into an hour long daze while listening to an album of walls of sound, strange effects and far off vocals; numbness, heavy eyelids, a sense of wellbeing and peace...feels good man. I dunno about tripping, but I get a pretty damn good high by listening to this sort of music.
@Levi, I know that feeling
Third Eye by Tool, SFAM-DT, CTS-Masterdon, Worlds-Aaron Goldberg; gotten it from thoughs recently .
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Your experience was not because of the music, but:

Quote by AusMetal33
was pushed way past my limits so i was completely knackered.

Endorphin rush or "runner's high" so to speak. Same effect as drugs.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by 'Leviathan'
2 years ago: the first time I took Dream Theater really seriously. I tell you, listening to Images & Words for the first time is a life changing experience. I'd kill to get that feeling back... like the feeling you get when you listen to something so different for the first time. I don't get that anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBfkDH3F1GA

try now. with headphones. not really tripping but makes you feel so........awesome
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by von gelb
Your experience was not because of the music, but:

Endorphin rush or "runner's high" so to speak. Same effect as drugs.
\

Nah mate very good point but I'm an experienced runner and i know Endorphins and how they get to me, this was different

definetly a combination of the two though, aswell as the fatigue
Guitar - The true Religion
Also, One day I played this Rick Astley song at a party, and everyone just, leik, fell over
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you