Well, I honestly listened to all three songs and I really got into the last one big time. You are a gifted songwriter and musician and I would love to see you do more songs with a higher range in them! Bravo, John!!
You have a lot of potential. I really like your sense of melody.

Your pitch is good overall. When it isn't on, it seems to happen when your breath isn't fully supported.

This breath support is also a key ingredient in achieving resonance, which your voice seems to lack as you get towards the top end.

As you continue to learn breath support and resonance, you'll be on your way. Those minor pitch issues will probably take care of themselves, and your voice will have a more robust quality, as opposed to a 'conversational' quality.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris
You have a lot of potential. I really like your sense of melody.

Your pitch is good overall. When it isn't on, it seems to happen when your breath isn't fully supported.

This breath support is also a key ingredient in achieving resonance, which your voice seems to lack as you get towards the top end.

As you continue to learn breath support and resonance, you'll be on your way. Those minor pitch issues will probably take care of themselves, and your voice will have a more robust quality, as opposed to a 'conversational' quality.

CT

Actually, I think that conversational sound is what makes him so unique. It really stands out compared to all the music I've been listening to (and I mean that in a good way).
Quote by Oh_God_Its_Back
My girlfriend does that to me!
Feels pretty good!

^In a thread about strap-ons.
Yeah, I agree. But given the demos, I'm not sure that if he wanted to achieve resonance that he could at this point.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
I liked the voice very much; I felt like I was walking outside the wind was blowing when I heard falling from faith. Not sure why, but what recorded did your friend use to record your voice?