im probably gonna have to order an all tube combo amp from abroad,the closest to a tube i found here are the marshall valvestates and a used trace elliot tramp,both hybrids and not recommended to me previously by UGers

my budget is about 400-450 dollars,i searched musiciansfriends and heres what came up!
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/tube-guitar-combo-amps?N=100001+338503+10&page=2

i play hard rock/Metal and i have a Metal muff,so i need an amp that would work with that...i also need an amp good for a medium/above medium sized gig

im kinda inclinced towards the B-52 but i never heared of the company before,good word on it though and im not sure it'd do metal
the peavey valveking looked good but reviews said it wont do Metal well,
the Blackheart handsome devil looks like its tonally awesome but is it too small? i need a good clean sound too!
the bugera V55 just came out so only one review and i dunno if it would do metal or work with my metal muff well
and i dont want a peavey vypr...i dont want modelling,just tube power

so,any advice UG?? im really confused here!! and i cant try the amp till it gets here so i dont wanna buy something thats not for me.. :S

and really i cant save any more!
Bugera 6262... it can take anything you throw at it ....this is a great amp ... highly recommend it
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by kakos
Bugera 6262... it can take anything you throw at it ....this is a great amp ... highly recommend it

is that the same thing as the V55? i cant find 6262 on musiciansfriend
i have the half stack version of the b52 and its great i play metal and i dont even need a dst pedal with it so it shuld work for u
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Quote by Alijonroth
is that the same thing as the V55? i cant find 6262 on musiciansfriend

http://www.bugera-amps.com/EN/products/6262.aspx
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.