Okey, as it is I mostly use my ESP Horizon FR-II guitar and my Spider Valve212 Tube Amp. I also have a Tanglewood acoustic and a Starter Strat-looking "Encore" Electric guitar which I don't use as much now.

Okey, so I am thinking about 7-string or 8-string guitars for a lefty

I noticed a few guitars at Schecter. I don't know a thing about these guitars they make so I dunno if they are good or not.

I also noticed there is a ESP Horizon NT-7, a seven string horizon ESP.

Now I dunno where to look for these kind of guitars... What I would be really happy with is an guitar with neck-thru body and a Floyd rose system and Ebony fretboard would be fantastic. So can you guys suggest me some 7-string or 8-string guitars like that and are avavible for lefty guitar palyers?
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Schecter make lefty versions of almost all their models, so definitely check them out. I own one and I like it a lot.
Schecter makes a hellraise 7 string, though I know it does not have a ebony fret board, and I'm not sure if the 7 string comes with a floyd. Secondly Schecter has a jeff loomis sig edition which is a 7 string, floyd rose but it has a maple fret board.

Lastly I don't know if I would spend 400 bucks on an Agile

As for ESP I have several and love them, though it would be tough to find a lefty unless you wanna buy standard series for about 1750
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
you'll almost certainly need to get it on the net... most shops dont stock that many lefty guitars, let alone lefty 7 and/or 8 string guitars.. but you could always go hendrix style? a freind of a freind apparently did that with his ibanez S7320
All the suggestion looks good. I looked a few time at the Hellraiser C-7 FR (Seems they have a Floyd Rose). The only thing that discourages me about it, is the fact I have never tried a schecter (as there is no dealer for them in my country ) and the fretboard, I am not sure about that fretboard... Anyone know if it is possible to have them make one with a Ebony fretboard?
The fretboard it already has looks like the fretboard on my first electric which isn't as good as the Ebony on my ESP Horizon.

I personally haven't tried Maple fretboards... would anyone say the better or worse than Ebony? (I do notice some of the shredders that influence me use Maple... Like Jeff Loomis and Michael Romeo).

I have nothing against ESP Standards... I am more against going for a LTD guitar. I personally love the ESP Horizon FR-II. Any suggestions on ESPs is good.

Also, are these Agiles any good? I haven't heard of them before.
And with these wings

-Symphony X
Search keith merrow on youtube he plays agile and will blow your ****ing mind
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
definately Agile.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by isan
Search keith merrow on youtube he plays agile and will blow your ****ing mind

Wow, great guitar player and he gets an amazing sound from these guitars but I am still gonna wait for more replies here till I get set on anything.

Keep throwing me comments and suggestions please.
And with these wings

-Symphony X
Stuff:
ESP/LTD EC-200QM (with SD Distortions)
1986 Charvel Model 4
2013 Ibanez RG7421WH

Amps
Marshall MS-2 microamp (a POS)
B-52 LG-100a head (Not bad)

Pedals
Digitech Grunge distortion
Quote by Gulli05
All the suggestion looks good. I looked a few time at the Hellraiser C-7 FR (Seems they have a Floyd Rose). The only thing that discourages me about it, is the fact I have never tried a schecter (as there is no dealer for them in my country ) and the fretboard, I am not sure about that fretboard... Anyone know if it is possible to have them make one with a Ebony fretboard?
The fretboard it already has looks like the fretboard on my first electric which isn't as good as the Ebony on my ESP Horizon.

I personally haven't tried Maple fretboards... would anyone say the better or worse than Ebony? (I do notice some of the shredders that influence me use Maple... Like Jeff Loomis and Michael Romeo).

I have nothing against ESP Standards... I am more against going for a LTD guitar. I personally love the ESP Horizon FR-II. Any suggestions on ESPs is good.

Also, are these Agiles any good? I haven't heard of them before.

What country are you in? Because for Agiles you'll have to pay the import taxes and you can not try them out because rondo music is the only place to get them. Also about the fret board, no type of wood is better than the other, you can get high quality rosewood, ebony, or maple, or low quality of each of those woods. So don't just base a decision off the fret board on your first guitar.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
What country are you in? Because for Agiles you'll have to pay the import taxes and you can not try them out because rondo music is the only place to get them. Also about the fret board, no type of wood is better than the other, you can get high quality rosewood, ebony, or maple, or low quality of each of those woods. So don't just base a decision off the fret board on your first guitar.

Land of Ice & Fire... known by most as Iceland. (I live in middle of ****ing nowhere on a island... )

Okay, since you mention about the wood... I guess I gotta go check that Schecter guitars out better...

It's kinda bad not being able to try out guitars... I mean, I tried the ESP Horizon out before I ordered a lefty and I tried a right handed version of it.
And with these wings

-Symphony X
One question about Agile and Schecters, do you know if they are willing to build a guitar based on a previous concept they have and edit some things in it?
And with these wings

-Symphony X
Agile custom shop opens in january ... so yes
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by Gulli05
One question about Agile and Schecters, do you know if they are willing to build a guitar based on a previous concept they have and edit some things in it?

Any custom shop would do that, unless they hav a lawsuit going on with certain models
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
What about playin a right hand guitar, you guys get finger strength advantage.

anyways on topic schecter does make lefty guitars

Getting a right handed guitar would be a serious waste of money for me... I have a very, very expensive lefty and I have been palying as a lefty for 3 years.

But since we talk custom shops... any good custom guitar shops that aren't to expensive but still really good?
ESP is way to expensive
And with these wings

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at Oct 13, 2009,