Page 1 of 2
So last night (Sunday) I went to my friend's dorm to watch a movie and have a few drinks. I'm a pretty hefty (220lb ish) guy and I had nothign to eat prior. I got there and we started watching the movie. I break out a $12 handle of rum and do a few shots chased with water, then pour myself a few rum and cokes. I had in between 8 and 12 drinks (I didn't measure accurately because I was shooting out of a large cup). I started to feel a bit nauseous and by now I was on a lower level of toastedness, so I went up to my dorm room in the same building and had two tablets of Pepto Bismol. I went back down to his room and still felt like crap. I came up to my room a half hour later to go to bed, happy I hadn't tossed my cookies, and then I grabbed my trash can and hurled thrice into it.

For me personally vomiting is one of the worst sensations ever. I would rather endure all sorts of intense pain than have to vomit ever again in my life. Consequently this was the first time since the age of ten or so that I'd puked. This immediately made me very sad, and turned my narrative quite amusing.

Shortly after I finished expelling the contents of my stomach, I threw away my entire wastebin since I had managed to miss the bag and go striaght into the can itself. I then turned on Bob Marley's "Every Little Thing" (because of that damned blog I saw called "Things White People Like") and started crying for a good twenty minutes, during which I also texted my parents and told them that I love them.

After this I drank copious amounts of water and took a multivitamin in a paniced effort to avoid a hangover for classes the next day. My roommate came in and asked "how it went..." I told him, and he said that was a really bitch thing to do, laughed, and went to sleep. I did the same.

And now here I am, miraculously hangover-free, making a stupid post on Ultimate Guitar about how I for the first and last time drank too much.

TL;DR My life is a movie. Post your stupid drinking stories.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
One time I drank some beer that a guy offered me.

I'm not of legal age to drink!!!

I know, I'm dangerous.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Rum is good stuff huh?
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
dude i hate vomiting too.

I wouldn't know about hangovers and such because i don't drink but i heard it sucks alot
I got so drunk one time that I tried to ride my dog.

Seems natural, right? Well, we have a wiener dog.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I read all that, without a doubt the worst 30 seconds of life.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
cheap alcohol is a waste of time. Spend the money and get something good. Cigars, alcohol, ties, steaks, and underwear are the five things you shouldn't cheap out on.
I've drank too much a bunch of times. When it involves throwing up, it's always funny because of how I do it. The first time, I was drinking beer at a frat party. I threw up in my cup, washed it out, and kept drinking. They called the hospital for me that night but they didn't take me away since I was conscious when they came. Another time I had a dream that I threw up. I woke up the next morning and couldn't find it. I found it after brunch though. The humor is usually in the chain of events. Like a text saying "I'm lost in the Bronx and I think I threw up on myself" at 4:30 in the morning. I found out that I didn't throw up later though.
I got destroyed at a party in a hotel and ended up singing 'I WANNA ROCK" to a hotel receptionist.

Everybody has ****ty nights drinking t.s
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by pak1351
cheap alcohol is a waste of time. Spend the money and get something good. Cigars, alcohol, ties, steaks, and underwear are the five things you shouldn't cheap out on.

This man speaks the truth. Especially underwear. Goddamn.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Well, now I'm pretty much used to drinking a lot, but I don't puke often.
All I can say is that you get used to having hangovers and they aren't as worse as everyone say.
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone SG Special Custom
Peavy Bandit 65
You know that multivitamin?
Unless you actually don't get enough vitamins in your diet, that thing is just enriching your piss with... wait for it... vitamins.
You'd have been better off eating potato crisps. Cheaper, too.
Quote by pak1351
Real men wake up still drunk

I also prefer throwing up when I'm still shitfaced. If I don't remember it, it's like it never happened.
EVERYONE i see drinking vodka/rum/ANYTHING but beer hurls. This makes me want to be a beer man for life. I've NEVER had a hangover when i drink beer. And i always get drunk'd up and have a really good time. I'm gonna steer clear of hard liquor. I feel like beer is FOR me. gimme a ton of beers and a pizza and we'll have a good time.

I guess i don't have any CRAZY drinking stories because i'm a pretty responsible drinker. Last party i was at (on friday? yeah friday) got busted by the cops and i was in a house i had never been to before, but i got freaked out beacuse i was hammered and the cops ruined the oktoberfest party! So they were upstairs writing tickets basically waving people upstairs to get theirs (what kind of asshole cops make an ENTIRE PARTY of kids WAIT to get their tickets? not just the houseowners? guh) and i'm 18 and not about to get a drinking ticket, so i grabbed my buddy and was like "DUDE GOTTA GO NOW." so we looked around the basement and i found a window up above the washing machine (those little ones, you know? like 3 feet wide 1.5 high) and i managed to get it open and get the screen out of the way, and luckily it led into the alley behind the house and not the front, where like 3 cop cars were. So i pulled my buddy up thru the window and we got back to the dorms safe and sound and drunk, where i drank a bunch of water, had some pretzels, avoided a hangover and played resident evil with my friend long into the night. I went to bed thinking "victory. sweet, sweet victory."

TL;DR - Party i was at got busted, cops were writing EVERYONE up, i did NOT want a ticket (im 18), so me and my friend escaped and got back to the dorms safe and sound and we played resident evil drunk long into the night.
Good thing I glanced over the TL;DR before attempting to read the whole post.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
So last night (Sunday) I went to my friend's dorm to watch a movie and have a few drinks. I'm a pretty hefty (220lb ish) guy and I had nothign to eat prior. I got there and we started watching the movie. I break out a $12 handle of rum and do a few shots chased with water, then pour myself a few rum and cokes. I had in between 8 and 12 drinks (I didn't measure accurately because I was shooting out of a large cup). I started to feel a bit nauseous and by now I was on a lower level of toastedness, so I went up to my dorm room in the same building and had two tablets of Pepto Bismol. I went back down to his room and still felt like crap. I came up to my room a half hour later to go to bed, happy I hadn't tossed my cookies, and then I grabbed my trash can and hurled thrice into it.

For me personally vomiting is one of the worst sensations ever. I would rather endure all sorts of intense pain than have to vomit ever again in my life. Consequently this was the first time since the age of ten or so that I'd puked. This immediately made me very sad, and turned my narrative quite amusing.

Shortly after I finished expelling the contents of my stomach, I threw away my entire wastebin since I had managed to miss the bag and go striaght into the can itself. I then turned on Bob Marley's "Every Little Thing" (because of that damned blog I saw called "Things White People Like") and started crying for a good twenty minutes, during which I also texted my parents and told them that I love them.

After this I drank copious amounts of water and took a multivitamin in a paniced effort to avoid a hangover for classes the next day. My roommate came in and asked "how it went..." I told him, and he said that was a really bitch thing to do, laughed, and went to sleep. I did the same.

And now here I am, miraculously hangover-free, making a stupid post on Ultimate Guitar about how I for the first and last time drank too much.

TL;DR My life is a movie. Post your stupid drinking stories.

there is never a last time, it will happen again
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
All drinking on an empty stomach roads lead to being sick. This is why you should eat first

Eating first can still lead to Chundersville. Just means moar chunks.
Quote by Rocking-Rob

tell that to Jimi, and Bon, and John Bonham, and...
Quote by MightyAl
Eating first can still lead to Chundersville. Just means moar chunks.

D=

I don't really drink that much for that to happen. You aren't ill after 4 pints of cider unless it was on an empty stomach, I find...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
D=

I don't really drink that much for that to happen. You aren't ill after 4 pints of cider unless it was on an empty stomach, I find...

Depends on the cider. Those of us with a more refined palate start feeling ill in the presence of Strongbow. And don't get me started on White Lightning.
Quote by pak1351

This is the only way to avoid hangovers. Wake up still drunk, then for me I have to make sure I eat/drink loads as soon as I get up before I start to feel sh*t. Then the day is awesome.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
My latest drinking story involves girls kissing, people falling from bikes and trampolines and free drinks.
I couldn't even tell you how many bad nights I've had because of alcohol. Once I woke up sitting against my bathroom wall with a toilet full of puke right next to me. I had no idea what was going on.
I don't drink. Why would I willfully kill braincells? I need all that I can get.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Quote by Rocking-Rob

Dude, I was wallowing in a sea of self-pity and sadness. It was quite a spectacle. I plan on NEVER having that happen again.

Although it probbaly unfortunately will
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
I walked about 2 miles to my then woman's house, fell in a pothole and nearly snapped my ankle, had her carry me home and then the bitch proceeded to technically date rape me and break one of the slats on my bed.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Im 15, and i just got off a two day vodka and cider hangover

Im too young to give up drinking!!!
Quote by Ed Hunter
I walked about 2 miles to my then woman's house, fell in a pothole and nearly snapped my ankle, had her carry me home and then the bitch proceeded to technically date rape me and break one of the slats on my bed.
Is this the woman?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
TS, you remind of an Italian girl I once knew, she was 18 and had never drank, she went to uni, drank a little, started vomiting and went into a major panic, convinced that her vomiting was her soul escaping her body, cue hysterics.

Because I'm cool and better than everybody, I've never understood why some people get all panicky when they're fucked. Doesn't matter what you've drank/taken, you know that you got where you are by drinking/taking it, you just gotta ride it out, no matter how **** it is, you ain't gonna die so long as you're conscious/sleeping on your front. Unless you've just dropped 10 E's and downed a bottle of voddy that is. Then I respect your panic. I might even call you an ambulance.
...Bleep Bloop...
Last edited by GHJ at Oct 12, 2009,
Quote by pak1351

And continue to drink.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
First time I really got drunk not buzzed.

I got mad and pumped up for no reason then I started headbutting the walls. I made about 5 holes at least.

I got up in the morning getting bitched at. Then I just said I blacked out and didnt know what I was doing then got out of trouble

Note: I woke up with 2 big lumps on my head.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by Vince Sixx
I got so drunk one time that I tried to ride my dog.

Seems natural, right? Well, we have a wiener dog.
LOL FTW!!!!! X10000000
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Well I'm vomit free since 03' .
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Page 1 of 2